• 27.04.2024, 21:11
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

When will the next version of AS2012 be available? Will it fix the memory & CPU hogging?

Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2013, 17:40

The questions are in the subject line.

It has been quite a while since Aqua Suite 2012-6 was released. All of the actual releases, as opposed to betas, of AS 2012-6 came out very quickly after each other. When can we expect the fix for the memory hoggink/leak and the fix for the ever-increasing CPU utilization to be released?

I'm wondering if Aqua Computer's recent inroads to big corporate business (the systems for XCOM) have opened up a much more lucrative market for Aqua Computer, and if they are going to abandon the end users, like us. I've also noticed that Shoggy and Sebastian are now rarely seen on the English forum. Are they turning their attention to gaining more corporate business, and corporate support contracts, and ignoring the problems with AS 2012-6?
Dogs live by four simple rules: Eat, Sleep, Play, Love. The world would be a much better place if we humans lived by only these rules as well.

Freitag, 15. Februar 2013, 09:31

The next version release with several bug fixes we plan to release at beginning march.

Samstag, 16. Februar 2013, 03:52

I have been seeing exactly the same problems. It causes my idle temps and fan speeds to be higher because the Aquasuite is keeping the CPU running at 25%

I have had to stop the Aquasuite from starting with windows and shut it down each time I use it.

Montag, 18. Februar 2013, 13:32

There is a problem with a Fan channel being associated with a curve controller causing the Fan channel to not function when the configuration is changed. I surely hope that gets fixed as it's a royal pain.

Montag, 18. Februar 2013, 15:16

There is a problem with a Fan channel being associated with a curve controller causing the Fan channel to not function when the configuration is changed. I surely hope that gets fixed as it's a royal pain.
can you give me mor details? what configuration is changed?
when is the fan not running?

Montag, 18. Februar 2013, 16:04

Aquasuite bug confirmed
I also submitted via email, Sven acknowledged.

Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013, 01:30

The next version release with several bug fixes we plan to release at beginning march.

Thanks for the update Sebastien. We're looking forward to a new version... Especially one that addresses the memory/cpu issue.
AsRock E3Gen3, 2700k @4.6 with cuplex HF, 2 HD7970s with aquaC waterblocks, 16G GSkill 2133, TJ09, ST1500 ps, plextor 256 ssd, 2x1TB WD VRs raid 1, HP 30 inch. Aquacomputer 720XT Mk IV.

Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2013, 02:34

Will the update require anything to be flashed?

Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2013, 07:08

Will the update require anything to be flashed?
Yes, we include a Firmwareupdate for the aquaero 5.

Buckey

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013, 04:19

Just curious about that software update. Is a release date set and what has changed?

Buckey

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013, 04:21

What about releasing a beta version for us to try?

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013, 07:00

We have no fixed release date. The update will be released when it is finished. We plan it for March.

Buckey

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013, 09:09

How come you did not tell us about what changed or a beta version?

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013, 11:38

When we release the next version we also relese a changelog.

Topic closed!