• 24.04.2024, 16:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

olesk

unregistriert

Aquaduct 360 eco+ safe operating temperatures and how to extend

Montag, 18. Februar 2013, 20:38

Hi!

I have an Aquaduct 360 eco+ that I use to cool two GPUs (GTX-580 and GTX-590). As these two GPUs produce a lot of heat (the GTX-590 is after all two GTX-570s on s single card), the water temperature is around 47C at full fan/pump speeds (GPUs in the 55C-65C range). Is this fine, or more precisely: what is considered safe operating temperatures for an Aquaduct 360 eco+?

I am also soon adding another GTX-580 to this setup, and I am worried that this will take temperatures too high. What would be the easiest solution to manage the extra heat? Could I include another radiator in the loop for example, or would that be too heavy for the pump?

OJ

Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013, 01:26

I think a 360 is a little light for even 2 GPUs. You need at least another 360 rad with fans. Put a liang DcC pump in the loop at the eco 360 outlet. May e one of the AC rad w/D5 pump built in?
AsRock E3Gen3, 2700k @4.6 with cuplex HF, 2 HD7970s with aquaC waterblocks, 16G GSkill 2133, TJ09, ST1500 ps, plextor 256 ssd, 2x1TB WD VRs raid 1, HP 30 inch. Aquacomputer 720XT Mk IV.

Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013, 11:22

Thanks for the help!

Could I perhaps make it easy for myself and just attach something like this: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2697 (airplex modularity system 140 mm)?

If adding another pump/radiator to the system, how important is it to match the flow rate of my old and my new pump? Will they wear each other down if one "keeps on pushing" he other one?

Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013, 13:43

Having multiple pumps isn't going to harm the pumps. With mismatched pumps I would be inclined to spread them out in the loop, though.

Don't know much about the Aquaduct system you have, but adding more radiator would be probably be a better solution. I would increase the radiator surface before I started adding pumps. Moving more water is not going to help you if you are not removing the heat.
If you have room to add even a 240mm radiator I think it would be a big help. For what your present system costs you could buy a good pump and two very good radiators.

Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013, 15:07

That's pretty much what I was recommended by the excellent customer service at Aquacomputer as well. Thanks a lot for the input! :)

Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2013, 22:03

That's pretty much what I was recommended by the excellent customer service at Aquacomputer as well. Thanks a lot for the input! :)

Adding another radiator will help alot. For my 720xt i purchased the high flow kit AC sells to boost flow (i wanted approx 60 l/h minimum). It worked great installed about 1 meter from the base of the 720. I have the 720 on the floor, and the first water block (cpu) is about 1.2m above the main pump, both pumps are pushing "uphill". Adding a DCC pump helped raise the coolant and added a bit of redundancy in this setup.
AsRock E3Gen3, 2700k @4.6 with cuplex HF, 2 HD7970s with aquaC waterblocks, 16G GSkill 2133, TJ09, ST1500 ps, plextor 256 ssd, 2x1TB WD VRs raid 1, HP 30 inch. Aquacomputer 720XT Mk IV.