• 28.04.2024, 17:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Buckey

Aquasuite 2012

Montag, 25. Februar 2013, 02:47

How do you do a clean install of Aquasuite 2012 - 6 64 bit?

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013, 14:44

Delete the Program Data folder for Aquasuite 2012 after uninstalling the software. Do not use any saved settings.

Buckey

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013, 04:34

I deleted the aquasuite 2012 folder and it still has some of the previous setting. I even chose no for using previous settings during the install too. I think I am going to try running this stuff on a completely different computer that has never had any of it before. Will the results be the same?

Freitag, 1. März 2013, 20:41

If you saved settings to the AQ5 from Aquasuite2012, wipe the hard drive and install a fresh OS, and then install AS2012 again, the Aquasuite will "Read" the AQ5 and restore the settings. I just did this with my wifes computer and EVERYTHING carried to the fresh install from the old.
If you want a CLEAN install with nothing carried forwarde, you must do a firmware reset of the AQ5 before re installing the AS2012.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Buckey

Donnerstag, 7. März 2013, 07:57

I feel your pain on that one!