• 24.04.2024, 20:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Buckey

Disappointed with Aqua Computer

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013, 10:03

I started this tread to get changes. I see that their is several problems with aqua computers stuff that they are unwilling to admit. Eventually enough is an enough. Admit you have a problem, put your big boy paints on, then try to fix it. You can only sweep so much under the rug before it becomes noticeable. It is kinda of like strike at work. Lets all join together, state our problems here.

#1 - Fix issue with items disappearing and reappearing or not even recognized in aquasuite 2012 example is power adjust 2 or D5 pump

#2 - Memory and CPU usage

#3 - Have english speaking toll free tech line for the USA

REFUSE TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY UNTIL WE GET SOLUTIONS TO OUR PROBLEMS!

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013, 11:36

#1 - Fix issue with items disappearing and reappearing or not even recognized in aquasuite 2012 example is power adjust 2 or D5 pump
We cant reproduce this issue, we have many customers that uses PA2 controllers with the aquaero without any problems.
#2 - Memory and CPU usage
This will be fixed in the next release.
#3 - Have english speaking toll free tech line for the USA
We HAVE a free support line! You have only pay the cost for the call from USA to Germany.

Mittwoch, 6. März 2013, 21:55

I would have to disagree with the original poster. I think the support is excellent. It can be frustrating at times because of the lack of information in English, but that's a price you pay when you deal with any international equipment manufacturer.

I have 3 x PA2's and one does not show in Aquasuite 2012, evidently the USB device is not being recognized and shows and unknown usb device in device manager. The other two work perfectly. I am using Windows 7 x64 Ult. When I get home I am going to try to isolate the problem, disconnect if from my aq5, use a different power cable, use a different usb cable etc and see if that solved the problem with the unit being recognized in windows.

Short of that the only thing I could think of is the device / hardware id reported by the pa2 to windows is different than the one specified by the driver the other units are using. Windows uses the hardware id to match up a piece of hardware to the correct driver via an *.inf file that lists the hardware id's the driver is designed to work with etc etc. If it turns out it is not a cable / power problem then I will start looking at what the hardware is reporting to windows in order to find the issue.

One thing I was wondering though is if a firmware update might be necessary on the one unit where I would need to install the older aqua suite software in order to update to a specific revision before updating to 2012?

Otherwise it works perfectly fine. =p

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »zer0patches« (6. März 2013, 21:58)

Donnerstag, 7. März 2013, 06:51

Well, I solved my issues. One thing I noticed was a loose molex pin which I fixed, I custom made my power splitter cable to save some room. Also I noticed I had plugged the second power adjust into the second aquabus header on the 3rd power adjust instead of the first aquabus header. Not sure if that makes a difference but everything is recognized and working now via Aquabus and USB.

I think my aquabus issues were related to having a bad daisy chain and usb not being recognized to a faulty power cable.

Cheers! Time to play. =p

Buckey

Donnerstag, 7. März 2013, 07:19

zer0patches - If you had as many problems with this stuff as I you would not disagree, Seems like the problems you had were your own fault, Try changing your hardware around using different combinations and I think you will encounter some of the problems as myself and others on here.

I still think the company could do better!