• 27.04.2024, 00:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Samstag, 13. April 2013, 14:00

Hola
Soy despistado error mío falta de atención.
Después de revisar minuciosamente el código. El problema era que yo no escribía el comando de llamada para la imagen correcta mente.
{logdata.LogdataSets.CpuFanSpeed.} incorrecto
{logdata.LogdataSets.CpuFanSpeed.Level.Code} correcto
Ya está solucionado. Puedo mostrar los iconos en todas las opciones de aquastream xt
Muchas gracias

Hello
My mistake I am clueless inattention.
After thoroughly reviewing the code. The problem was that I did not write the command call to mind the correct image.
logdata.LogdataSets.CpuFanSpeed ​​{.} incorrect
{right} logdata.LogdataSets.CpuFanSpeed.Level.Code
Is solved. I can display icons on all options Aquastream xt
thank you very much

Hello
My mistake I am clueless inattention.
After thoroughly reviewing the code. The problem was that I did not write the command call to mind the correct image.
logdata.LogdataSets.CpuFanSpeed ​​{.} incorrect
{right} logdata.LogdataSets.CpuFanSpeed.Level.Code
Is solved. I can display icons on all options Aquastream xt
thank you very much
I appreciate your work

Samstag, 13. April 2013, 14:06

I will put a simple design to show to you
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sonntag, 14. April 2013, 08:53

Only one design. Test
above shows all the icons for aquastream xt.
thank you very much :thumbsup:
»novax1« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • screenshot-08.png

Sonntag, 14. April 2013, 18:44

hello
a question is normal to consume so much cpu :?: :?:

my pc
intel core2 quad
4GB memory.
nvidia 9800
asus motherboard
Windows 8 . 32 bit

Sonntag, 21. April 2013, 12:00

My machine only use 4-7%... not sure what an older system like yours would use or whether there is something else going on.
I am Intel of Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

i7 3930K @5Ghz - X79 ASUS Rampage IV Extreme - 4x SLI GTX580 - 16GB DDR3-2000 - 4x GTX 360 rads 24x CM fans - Aquaero 5 XT +6 PA2 Ultras - 2 x Enermax 1500W PSU - MM Extended Ascension Case - 2 x 452x2 Res and 4 x D5 - 3 x 24" Acer H243H LCD

Sonntag, 21. April 2013, 12:01

Here's my datamap files and G19 layout for those that want to see how its put together..

I added temp bars to CPU cores, GPUs and water and edited some icons and imagemap files. I now get orange indicators for when pumps, fans or flowrate are at maximum, and triangle warning when low or exclamation alert when below minimum. Temp alerts are the opposite going from low to exclamation alert.

I run my datamap files and XML from the C: root directory.
The eos-19 Layout from the layout folder using my eos-aquasuite layout.

PS. you need to create the sensor xml export files in Aquasuite using the same file names as my datamap file names without the .datamap;
For example gpu-rad1-fan5-speed.datamap.txt you put gpu-rad1-fan5-speed as the filename in Aquasuite XML export for the fan sensor. The other XML export files you need to name the same way.
To use my layout you'll also need Aida64 and MSI afterburner, otherwise you'll need to remap those sensors to whatever tools your using.

At idle - normal temps

At load after a few minutes.

At load after 20mins

Mapfiles and XML tool along with LCDHost eos-19 layout stored on Skydrive. (im using eos-Aquasuite layout)
http://sdrv.ms/11bxQRr
I am Intel of Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

i7 3930K @5Ghz - X79 ASUS Rampage IV Extreme - 4x SLI GTX580 - 16GB DDR3-2000 - 4x GTX 360 rads 24x CM fans - Aquaero 5 XT +6 PA2 Ultras - 2 x Enermax 1500W PSU - MM Extended Ascension Case - 2 x 452x2 Res and 4 x D5 - 3 x 24" Acer H243H LCD

Sonntag, 21. April 2013, 20:33

Tremendous amount of work you've put into this Phatboy & Fantastic that you have managed to sus things out as you have :thumbsup: ....

Also Much Kudos to you sir for sharing all your hard work... Nice one :D

N.