• 25.04.2024, 08:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Court

unregistriert

Newbie to Aquaero 5

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013, 22:46

Hi all,

After reading lots of forum reviews I decided to take the plunge and give my PC an overhaul.
I'm currently running two loops, Loop 1 is CPU, RAM, MB & VRegs. Loop 2 is the GPUs. I'm looking to control all my case and radiator fans, and the 2 Phobya dc pumps.

So I have just brought:
Aquaero 5 Pro
3x Power Adjust 2 Ultra
2x Flow Meters
4x Inline Temp Sensors
Waterblock for Aquaero 5
ATX Powerbreak lead

My question is the for setting it up, do I connect the fans to the Aquaero 5, with one pump. And connect each remaining flow sensor and Pump to the remaining pa2 ultras?
And I guess when I boot up the PC, install he software and away I go?

I can't believe the lack of English instructions available for the accessories. :)

Sonntag, 3. März 2013, 12:48

There are instructions in English available on the Aquacomputer download page, and yes, they are very basic, but there is enough information in them to answer the questions you have asked.