• 25.04.2024, 17:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Poweradjust setup Help needed

Samstag, 9. März 2013, 11:58

I've searched this forum for a while now and can't seem to find any information on where the cables go that come with the unit. I would think there would be multiple images showing exactly how to set up the Poweradjust. But currently I haven't been able to find anything.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
I'm looking for clear instruction on how to set up the Poweradjusts. I have 3 of them.
My question related to the cables and not so much to the physical setup of the units on the face plate.
Thanks.

Samstag, 9. März 2013, 12:56

There's some info on the connections in this thread:

Poweradjust 2 Ultra Wiring Hookups

Poweradjust setup Help needed

Samstag, 9. März 2013, 21:34

I've included a diagram of what I understand so far but still need some guidance.

Where do the single pin male connectors go?

Where does the 3 pin female cable, at end of Molex, go?

Do I need to buy special fan splitter cables to connect multiple fans to one poweradjust?

Do I need PWM fan splitter cables?

Thanks so much

PS. My previous post from an old thread sent a warning message saying that thread may be out of date, so I'm including the information here again.
»marchitect« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • PowerAdjust-Setup.JPG

Sonntag, 10. März 2013, 07:01

The cable with molex and single pin fan header is for use with MCP water pumps ... its not needed otherwise. The 3 pin end connects to the power out header on the poweradjust and the Molex and single 3pin connect to the pump.

If you want to connect multiple fans to the output of the poweradjust then of course you will need splitter cables or some other way of joining them to one header.

The power adjust is not PWM capable so I don't know what you waould need PWM splitters for .... They can be used as Aquabus splitter cables if that is what you mean.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (10. März 2013, 07:08)

Sonntag, 10. März 2013, 12:13

Looking at your diagram you have one part wrong. On the second PA2 you should be going into the lower Aquabus, or "1".
With the PA2's you always go in the "1" or lower connector and out the "2", etc. when connecting mulitple PA2's.

When you first install a PA2, just connect the power molex and a USB cable. Then you use latest Aquasuite to flash the firmware to the latest edition. Also set the bus address, starting with the first one to 50, then 51, etc. Power off, disconnect the USB and connect your Aquabus cable to the Aquaero, and your fans or whatever to the power out 3 pin molex on the PA2. Do this for each PA2 before connecting to Aquabus.

It's early but I think I covered it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mandrix« (10. März 2013, 12:27)

Did I get it right? - Please confirm

Sonntag, 10. März 2013, 20:07

OK, Thanks for your help !
Now that I know the supplied MOLEX is for a single purpose that I won't be using that really helped.
Do I understand the layout of the Aquabus cables?
Also, can a fan be hooked up to either the RPM or FLOW 3 pin connectors?

Thanks again for the help.

Sonntag, 10. März 2013, 20:28

Connect to Aquabus 2 on the Aquaero

The only output is the single fan header.

Forum giving conflicting information on PowerAdjust daisy chain.

Montag, 11. März 2013, 14:42

Connect to Aquabus 2 on the Aquaero

The only output is the single fan header.
By Connecting to Aquabus 2 on the Aquaero you are telling me something different than other posts I have read. Below is a quote for daisy chaining PowerAdjusts and his info is different from what you are saying.

Please confirm.

Hi Psychor,

Using the cables provided with PA2 (the ones that look like a fan cable, 3 pin connectors) you connect it something like this:

AQ5Pro HighSpeed Aquabus connector -> PA2 Aquabus connector 1 / PA2
Aquabus connector 2 -> PA2 Aquabus connector 1 .... and so on.

Hope this helps.

Montag, 11. März 2013, 15:48

There are two Aquabus headers on the Aquaero, low and high. (left and right, looking from the rear)
There are two Aquabus headers on a Power Adjust 2, in and out. (or bottom and top looking at it with the 4 pin molex power on the right)

Connect Aquaero high to Power Adjust 2 in.
Connect Power Adjust 2 out to the next Power Adjust 2 in.
Connect Power Adjust out to the next Power Adjust 2 in.
etc etc.

Understand? :)

Let's put Horse to bed

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 05:21

This is my understanding of how to connect the Aquaero 5 to 3 PowerAdjust2 units. Please confirm

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 11:29

Well...almost. You have the the low/high aquabus reversed on the Aquaero. Have you actually looked at it?

Otherwise, yes.

My bad

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 15:52

I thought #1 was the high speed Aquabus.
#2 is the high speed Aquabus so I will switch the aquaero to # 2

Thanks.

Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 16:44

No problem.
Low and High are clearly labeled on the back of the Aquaero. :)

Mittwoch, 13. März 2013, 12:07

So did you get everything working?