• 25.04.2024, 06:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

PA2 & MPS 400 connected to AQ5?

Montag, 11. März 2013, 07:59

Currently I have 5 PAs connected to each other via 3-pin cables with one PA2 connected to the Aquabus High port on the AQ5 via a 3-pin cable. This works just fine.

I bought a MPS 400 and now realize that it requires a 4-pin Aquabus cable to communicate with the AQ5. If I want to use all of my PA2 and the MPS 400 is my only choice to buy the Aquabus 4-pin splitter cable and connect the 3-pin cable from the one PA2 to one male end of the Aquabus 4-pin splitter cable and connect a 4-pin Aquabus cable from the MPS 400 to the other male end of the Aquabus 4-pin splitter cable?

Thank you.

Montag, 11. März 2013, 11:51

If a USB communicate with MPS 400 , you can use a 3-pin cable (PA2) or you can use a 3-pin cable(PA2) and a 1-pin cable(AE5or MOLEX) to the fourth Pin it is only 5 Volt+.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »EnigmaG« (11. März 2013, 11:54)