• 25.04.2024, 13:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero lt

Sonntag, 24. März 2013, 01:13

I have the Aquaero 5 xt and the LT at first i hadfe the LT as a slave device connected to the XT i wanted more than 4 curve controllers initially
is it ok to run the LT in its default state through the usb and without the aquabus connected
Will the set point controller do the same thing as the curve but with less control.

Sonntag, 24. März 2013, 01:39

The LT as Master is the same as you xt, you need to connect a separate temperature sensor, only for programming USB and you can use curve or set point controller.

As a slave it is a extension for the xt, you have only 4 additional Fan-connection and 4 additional temperature sensor connection, but you can use all 12 temperature sensors to control all 8 Fan-connection in all variation

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »EnigmaG« (24. März 2013, 01:58)

Montag, 25. März 2013, 23:41

Thanks for the info
If i have the Lt set as slave i lose 4 curve controllers from when it was set as a master LT
also im having a big problem with aquasuite if i disable a software sensor it shuts down my pc and aquasuits just randomly locks up the pc, seems to only happen if i have the Lt and XT as master
maybe its something to do with the usb there on the same bus