• 20.04.2024, 17:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

PA2 disappeared after installing Aquasuite 2013 2

Dienstag, 26. März 2013, 18:04

Anyone else having this issue? I tried unplugging the computer from the power completely to let everything cold boot, still nothing. It was all there when I was using 2012 RC6 previously.

Thanks...

Dienstag, 26. März 2013, 18:18

Tomorrow we release a bugfix for the aquabus problem. The delivery of version 2013-2 is stopped.

Dienstag, 26. März 2013, 18:26

Tomorrow we release a bugfix for the aquabus problem. The delivery of version 2013-2 is stopped.
Thx Sebastian, will wait till tomorrow and update then.

Mittwoch, 27. März 2013, 08:10

The Bugfix is online.
We have deactivated the aquabus for some tests in the firmware 1029. But we have not enabled in the release version. Reload the aquasuite and install the new 1030 firmware.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Mittwoch, 27. März 2013, 11:00

I'm still running the original 2013 AS software/firmware. Is it worth it at this point to install the newest software? Any firmware upgrades for the PA2's?
I missed 2013-2 altogether, fortunately.

Mittwoch, 27. März 2013, 11:06

The Bugfix is online.
We have deactivated the aquabus for some tests in the firmware 1029. But we have not enabled in the release version. Reload the aquasuite and install the new 1030 firmware.

Thanks, no worries, the fans and pumps that were connected to them were still running, just couldn't monitor them from Aquasuite, accidents happen.. Thanks for the quick follow up though, all is working now :)

Mittwoch, 27. März 2013, 13:30

Yup!!..... All is now well again in the Nams world of Aquasuite :D .. Thanks for keeping us updated Sebastian & thanks to peoples that got things sorted so quickly... Nice one :thumbsup: ..

N.

Mittwoch, 3. April 2013, 04:01

The Bugfix is online.
My PA2's disappeared after the 2013-2 update. I upgraded to firmware 1030 for the Aquaero as well. I've also uninstalled and tried reinstalling the Aquasuite version 2013-2.
What should I do, go back to the beginning and try to set up each PA with the USB and set the address 50,51,52 and then hook up that PA2's to the Aquaero with the Aquabus?

All of my fan profiles are gone as well.

Also, when you say the bugfix is online, is that referring to 2013-2 software upgrade?

Mittwoch, 3. April 2013, 07:33

Also, when you say the bugfix is online, is that referring to 2013-2 software upgrade?
2013-2 is the upgrade. (aquaero Firmware 1030)

Mittwoch, 3. April 2013, 10:34

Sebastian, it would be helpful if the Aquasuite versions were labeled as such, or at least a release date shown on the download page.

Mittwoch, 3. April 2013, 10:46

in the download section is always the lastest version.

Mittwoch, 3. April 2013, 10:57

Numbered releases are good. :P

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013, 02:06

The Bugfix is online.
My PA2's disappeared after the 2013-2 update. I upgraded to firmware 1030 for the Aquaero as well. I've also uninstalled and tried reinstalling the Aquasuite version 2013-2.
What should I do, go back to the beginning and try to set up each PA with the USB and set the address 50,51,52 and then hook up that PA2's to the Aquaero with the Aquabus?

All of my fan profiles are gone as well.

Regarding the main intention of my forum post: Should I go back to the beginning and try to set up each PA with the USB and set the address
50,51,52 and then hook up that PA2's to the Aquaero with the Aquabus?

Dienstag, 9. April 2013, 04:24

Regarding the main intention of my forum post: Should I go back to the beginning and try to set up each PA with the USB and set the address
50,51,52 and then hook up that PA2's to the Aquaero with the Aquabus?
I decided to start over and disconnect all the PowerAdjust and Aquaero cables to try to get everything back online after the firmware update. It was such a hassle as it is such a tight fit when you have 3 PA's and an Aquaero linked in 2 5.25 drive bays. Anyway, I got it all to work again.
However, one thing that I didn't notice before in Aquasuite: Each PA has a RED 'X' through a USB icon. This looks like it is indicating an error, saying that the USB for each PA is not hooked up which I've always assumed was the correct install method. If this is the correct way to set up the PA's, why would a RED X be showing? This looks like something is wrong.
Is this indicator correct? Meaning is the RED X correct?
I've always assumed you only use the USB to PA for initial set up and setting the addresses (50,51, . . )
Also, when I look at the Aquaero, there is a faint red blinking light behind the factory sticker. It doesn't blink at the same rate. Sometimes is very fast and sometimes it is slower. Is this normal? What is this indicating?

Aquasuite Red X and Red LED on Aquaero

Sonntag, 28. April 2013, 08:44

One thing that I didn't notice before in Aquasuite: Each PA has a RED 'X' through a USB icon. This looks like it is indicating an error, saying that the USB for each PA is not hooked up which I've always assumed was the correct install method. If this is the correct way to set up the PA's, why would a RED X be showing? This looks like something is wrong.
I've always assumed you only use the USB to PA for initial set up and setting the addresses (50,51, . . )
Also, when I look at the Aquaero, there is a faint red blinking light behind the factory sticker. It doesn't blink at the same rate. Sometimes is very fast and sometimes it is slower. Is this normal? What is this indicating?
From previous post:
In Aquasuite: Each PA has a RED 'X' through a USB icon. This looks like
it is indicating an error, saying that the USB for each PA is not
hooked up which I've always assumed was the correct install method. If
this is the correct way to set up the PA's, why would a RED X be
showing? This looks like something is wrong.

Also, when I look at the Aquaero, there is a faint red blinking light
behind the factory sticker. It doesn't blink at the same rate. Sometimes
is very fast and sometimes it is slower. Is this normal? What is this
indicating?

Thanks

Sonntag, 28. April 2013, 11:28

Right. Just delete the page since the PA2 now shows up as a fan header on the Aquaero if you've connected it via Aquabus.

Montag, 29. April 2013, 04:34

Right. Just delete the page since the PA2 now shows up as a fan header on the Aquaero if you've connected it via Aquabus.
When you say 'just delete the page', what page are you referring to? I'm referring to the Overview page. I don't think you want to delete the overview page. The Poweradjusts, on this overview page, which have the Red X through the USB symbol do not have a delete page option. The only delete option is to delete the device.

Also, what is the story with the blinking red light hiding behind that Aquaero sticker? It's always blinking rather fast and the color is Red.
Thanks

Montag, 29. April 2013, 11:49

I'm talking about the PA2 page, what are you talking about?

i'm referring to this

Dienstag, 30. April 2013, 17:55

I'm talking about the PA2 page, what are you talking about?
See attached word document with a screen capture
»marchitect« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • Aquaero USB.pdf (129,05 kB - 130 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 9. April 2024, 04:39)

Dienstag, 30. April 2013, 19:07

Right. Once you have the PA2's connected to the Aquaero aquabus, then each PA2 should show up as another fan header in Aquasuite for the Aquaero. You no longer need the USB connection when the aquabus connection is used.
The software knows the USB is no longer connected, or necessary, and so the red X. If they are showing up as fan headers 5, 6, etc for the Aquaero then you can just delete those PA2 pages as they are no longer functional.

The only time you should need to reconnect the USB cable is when updating firmware.