• 04.06.2024, 15:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

MPS 400 died?

Freitag, 29. März 2013, 21:37

Temp sensor works, I can connect and calibrate from USB etc, but cannot get the "Current unscaled value" to be anything but 0. Was working for a couple of months now.

Montag, 1. April 2013, 15:42

MPS has pressure difference sensor, make sure you have not selected auto calibration, especially with running flow, because the device will think that the current pressure means zero.
My setup - Project Replicant

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013, 07:04

Yah, I tried to recalibrate. Turned pumps off and re-zeroed. Nothing still.

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 22:23

Did you update the AquaSuite?

I just checked and mine MPS 200 shows unscaled value 4.....

Edit:

Make sure to be able to have an ability to move the MPS, looks like if the air bubbles get into that tiny pressure measuring holes, the whole device gets wrong readings.

I just stirred mine a bit and it started to display proper values.

But more important thing, why it did not trigger the alarms (maybe beacause I use USB only connection?)

Edit2:
looks like my sensor went insane and I cannot get any sensible infor from it, will have to dismantle it from the setup tomorrow and check it . :(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »_KaszpiR_« (6. April 2013, 00:34)

Dienstag, 9. April 2013, 06:44

Looks like RMA time. I cannot get this thing to show up as really anything now. I worked fine for months. Its a major PITA to get out since it is sitting in a very inconvienient spot to remove and not drench the rest of my computer.

Mittwoch, 10. April 2013, 15:47

I have connected my MPS to the Aquacomputer via aquabus and left it overnight.
Here is the result.

Strangely it 'works' sometimes or something like that.

I wanted to remove and clean the device last weekend but had some extr work. But the next weekend I'll see what's in there.
Mayeb this is caused by some gunk from the liquid?

Freitag, 19. Juli 2013, 00:00

Unfortynately the device is making issues again :(