• 25.04.2024, 16:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Gauge Chart for Flow Sensor Reading

Dienstag, 2. April 2013, 20:42

Has anyone successfully used a gauge chart for a reading from a flow sensor? When I put the chart on the page, the value that the needle shows in the gauge is inaccurate. The statistic data in the gauge chart shows the proper value...but the gauge chart needle shows a very high number. For example, I have a flow sensor plugged into a PA2, and the aquasuite correctly shows the sensor value as 0.7 gpm. When I add a gauge chart to a page and choose that flow sensor as the data source....the gauge needle goes to about 125. The statistic data in the chart still correctly shows the value of 0.7 gpm....but the needle in the gauge goes to 125. Not sure if its trying to display it in a different conversion (lph, or something like that) or what it might be doing.

Would appreciate it if someone else could try, since it will only take a few minutes and won't mess up anything you may have set up already. Thanks in advance.

Mittwoch, 3. April 2013, 10:25

Sounds like lph, chris. Look under User Interface as well as Aquasuite settings and make sure both are set the same as you want to display.

Mittwoch, 3. April 2013, 15:52

Sounds like lph, chris. Look under User Interface as well as Aquasuite settings and make sure both are set the same as you want to display.
Both of those sections within Aquasuite (user interface and Aquasuite settings) have gallons per minute chosen. Can you put together a quick page with a chart and see if you have the same issue?

Mittwoch, 3. April 2013, 16:54

I gave up on trying to use gauges for flow because it would always read the maximum possible for the gauge. I have everything set to LPM but the guages always shoot to max, even if its in the hundreds

Mittwoch, 3. April 2013, 16:56

Hmm. On the gauge, the needle sits maxed all the way to the right. To be honest, I never put any time into figuring the gauge out.

Hopefully someone else knows how to set it up.

Mittwoch, 3. April 2013, 17:12

Its the same thing with using bar graphs for flow too, always shown 100%

Mittwoch, 3. April 2013, 18:04

Yeah, I noticed that.
Strangely enough, the gauge chart is the one I would want to use with flow. :rolleyes:

The usefulness of the gauges escapes me, but l really haven't sunk any time into it. Lately I'm happy if I can change something without AS crashing on me.
The software seems to get confused when there are two AQ5's in use.

Mittwoch, 3. April 2013, 18:25

Thanks for checking. Maybe Aquacomputer will take a look at the issue and fix it. I'd like to be able to use the gauge chart for my flow meter sensors.

and yes....I'm getting a lot of software issues with Aquasuite 2013-2. Pretty steady if I'm not making changes....just looking at pages. But if I start tweaking controllers or anything...it craps out a lot. Usually have to reboot the machine to get it back running correctly.

Mittwoch, 3. April 2013, 18:59

Same here.

Mittwoch, 3. April 2013, 21:27

That's a strange one chaps!!.... I just done a couple of gauge charts for my two flow sensors on a page & mine are reading the correct readings with the needle... I'm using L/ph by the way..

I have to pop out now, but i'll give the G/ph a shot when I get back, just in case it's something to do with the gallons readings that is screwing the suite up??..

N.

Edit*... Yup!!!.. same here.. As soon as I change from L/ph to G/ph the needle goes way above what it should be reading. I've played around with various decimal settings & gauge numbering layouts but can't get it to read correct gallons as per the sensor. I can't think what else to try as I've messed around with many settings too see if I could get the needle reading something close to what it should..
All seems OK with the L/ph e.t.c settings It's just when you go over to Gallons it seems to screw up??..

Like you say..hopefully AC can have a look at this & either tell us what were doing wrong or find & sort the G/ph needle readings problem :D .. I'll go back to my L/ph for now though thanks ;) ...

N.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (3. April 2013, 22:20)

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013, 01:36

Litres per minute does not work correctly either

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013, 01:39

Very odd..... The litres one works fine with me ?(

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013, 01:43

Per minute or per hour though?

Edit;
]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (4. April 2013, 04:19)

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013, 01:49

ahhh... per hour.... Sorry Jak I missed your per minute reference :whistling:

I'll give it another shot later today when I get a moment & see what I get when it's per minute....

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (4. April 2013, 01:54)

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013, 13:09

The only way I can get the gauge to work with flow correctly is lph.
I have managed to lockup AS2013 10 times, though. :rolleyes:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mandrix« (4. April 2013, 13:10)

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013, 13:24

in the next version the problems with the gauge fixed.

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013, 14:27

Great. Thanks, Sebastian.

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013, 22:30

in the next version the problems with the gauge fixed.
much appreciated.

Not sure if you are seeing the same thing Sebastian, but I get a ton of lock-ups where I have to reboot the computer to get Aquasuite responsive again, if I'm making changes in controllers. I have both an XT and LT.

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 00:51

Something changed between AS2013 and AS2013-2. I had some problems with the first version, but much more with v2. Just out of the blue it seems to "lose" one of the Aquaero's and I have to reboot to fix it. This is usually after changing calibrations, controllers, etc.