• 25.04.2024, 15:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dual Aquaero Pro 5's confuses Aquasuite 2013-2

Sonntag, 14. April 2013, 13:02

I've been running 2x Aquaero 5 Pro's for a bit now, but it's a little challenging trying to configure controllers.
Aquasuite appears to become confused and displays the device selection for the opposite Aquaero. After a while you can work through it, often with a few crashes of Aquasuite.

Also when calibrating sensors Aquasuite will sometimes freeze up.

I've decided to swap one of the Pro units to another machine and replace it with an LT and run it as a slave device. Hopefully when the LT is installed in place of the second Pro unit the problem will go away.
But I thought I would bring this up as something that should be looked at by the Aquacomputer folks.

Just an FYI.

Other relevant information:
The reason I have 2xPro units is because I had a pump go bad and take out the pwm of the Fan 4 header. At the time I decided to buy a replacement Pro until I could arrange for repairs of the unit with the damaged fan header. Meanwhile I thought I would run both units until such time as I felt like shipping one off for repairs. My cooling system has since expanded a bit and I've decided to run both a Pro and an LT instead of a string of PA2's, and because I want two fan headers with pwm capability.

Sonntag, 14. April 2013, 16:51

If you use the LT as a Slave device you'll still only have 1 x PWM fan header (on the Pro variant)... Once the LT has been flashed to a Slave it's #4 fan header becomes just an ordinary fan header the same as the other three I'm afraid old chap...

N.

Sonntag, 14. April 2013, 17:45

Well that certainly changes things.
I still have to think it will be less hassle than running separate devices, unless or until they get some more bugs out.

Montag, 15. April 2013, 06:23

I experience the exact same things you are Mandrix. Whenever I am adding an output to a controller, it shows me the dialog screen wiht the first AQ5's fans, and then after I click 'OK', it brings up another dialog box with the second AQ5's fans.

And at least 50% of the time when I make a change to any controller...the Aquasuite shuts down, freezes up, or drops its connections to the AQ5 units. Very frustrating. I'm using 2013-2 with an AQ5 XT and and AQ5 LT.

Montag, 15. April 2013, 11:04

We can reproduce the issue.
In the next version the bug is fixed.

For this time use a workarround:

Open your aquasuite
Select your device an setup it.
Do not open the second device.
Restart the aquasuite (close/open the software)
Select the second device and setup it.
Do not open the first device.

Montag, 15. April 2013, 13:54

That's awesome. Thanks!