• 25.04.2024, 06:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

tpb211

Tube Meter Problems -Shoggy Please help!

Mittwoch, 17. April 2013, 23:47

Greetings Friends,
I have an aquatube with a tubemeter located at the 6 o'clock position pointing directly upward to the 12 o'clock position. The tubemeter is connected to the aquatube using the 1/4" to 1/8" adapter sold by auacomputer. Also in the aquatube is the aquajet rinsing device for 1/4". See picture below

The problems/issues I am having are the following. The Aquaero 5XT always reports the water level is 90% even though the tubemeter is completely submerged. The LED on the tubemeter does not blink always.
The tip off the tubemeter appears to make contact with the aquajet rinsing device even with the G1/4 to G1/8" extension (without the extension it would not fit at all) I am guessing this is a major design flaw as the aquatube, aquajet, and tubemeter were all created to go together however they do not fit.
What causes the tubemeter LED to blink and what does the blinking signify?
Any idea why the tubemeter would indicate 90% fill level all the time even though the tube is 100% filled with no air pocket? Could it be the G1/4 to 1/8 extension?
Is there any way to calibrate the Tubemeter so that it reports the level correctly?
I presently have the tubemeter connected to the aquaero 5XT using the supplied USB cable connected to the low speed bus. I have tried using the optional tubemeter cable which has additional power added from the PSU however the tubemeter does not function at all with this cable connection method. It does seem that if I connect the tubemeter directly to a USB header on the motherboard the LED blinks consistently.
Help please!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »tpb211« (20. April 2013, 20:10)

tpb211

Donnerstag, 25. April 2013, 20:13

So is the tube meter dead?
Any idea's?

tpb211

Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2013, 17:31

Shoggy is this thing Junk??