• 19.04.2024, 20:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 23. August 2013, 18:27

running 12 hours without problems ..

Glad to hear it!

Let it run over the weekend, and if there aren't any glitches we can call it good enough.

In the mean time, I will be adding more device names to the output, then updating the SNMP export script and Cacti templates. Next up is adding support for setting the device names...

Montag, 26. August 2013, 08:56

ok no problems during the weekend. seems stable

Montag, 26. August 2013, 13:38

Glad to hear it!

I'll roll up my devel branch to my main. The SNMP stuff and templates aren't done yet, but I added more the device names to the output.

Montag, 26. August 2013, 16:13

Glad to hear it!

I'll roll up my devel branch to my main. The SNMP stuff and templates aren't done yet, but I added more the device names to the output.

i will adopt this to my munin plugin...

Donnerstag, 29. August 2013, 21:49

I post you a PullRequest

aerocli got some problems while handling characters like 'ä' 'ö' 'ü' (and i guess other utf8-characters...)

Donnerstag, 29. August 2013, 22:01

I post you a PullRequest

aerocli got some problems while handling characters like 'ä' 'ö' 'ü' (and i guess other utf8-characters...)

I'll have a more comprehensive look at your pull request tonight when I get a minute. It looks like it only affects the Munin plugin so it should be fine as long as it works for you.

Can you describe what you are seeing wrt the UTF8 handling issue? I assume this would only affect device names.

Donnerstag, 29. August 2013, 22:48

i see somithing like this

Quellcode

FAN3.label L�fter HDD Oben

and yes i've only pull a change to the munin plugin

Freitag, 30. August 2013, 01:05

Quellcode

Can you send me the full output from one run of my sandbox test app were were using earlier to prototype the sensor name retrieval code? I need to see how the data is being stored in the Ae5 to figure out the best way of dealing with it.

Samstag, 31. August 2013, 00:04

here you go:output.txt.zip

Samstag, 31. August 2013, 01:32

Quellcode

Quellcode

82:Lüfter HDD Oben (15 bytes)

Hmm, this looks like it is working with the test app and aerocli is handling device names in pretty much the same way. Can you confirm that this is actually an aerocli output issue and not an issue with your plugin or terminal settings?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »JinTu« (31. August 2013, 01:37)

Samstag, 31. August 2013, 21:14

Hmm, this looks like it is working with the test app and aerocli is handling device names in pretty much the same way. Can you confirm that this is actually an aerocli output issue and not an issue with your plugin or terminal settings?

youp, output createt by aerocli -o export ...export.zip

Samstag, 31. August 2013, 21:40

youp, output createt by aerocli -o export ...[attach]4298[/attach]

It looks good as far as I can tell:

Quellcode

FAN3_NAME='Lüfter HDD Oben'

Samstag, 31. August 2013, 22:04

i got the problem, the special characters are encoded in ISO-8859-15 instead of utf8

try to bypass this in my plugin

Sonntag, 1. September 2013, 20:45

i got the problem, the special characters are encoded in ISO-8859-15 instead of utf8

try to bypass this in my plugin

Yep, looks like you are right. Lüfter HDD Oben in hex as sent by the Ae5 is 4C FC 66 74 65 72 20 48 44 44 20 4F 62 65 6E. The special character ü in UTF-8 is C3 BC in hex, but in ISO-8859-1/ISO-8859-15 (and 8-bit Unicode) is FC. This displays properly in my terminal and apps that consume the aerocli output as-is.

Sonntag, 1. September 2013, 22:52

ok fixed in my plugin. Pull request is out

Montag, 2. September 2013, 22:48

FYI: Lynix recently committed the first version of aq5rpcd to his devel branch of aerotools-ng which provide JSON RPC functionality for the Ae5! It still needs some work, but shows the potential of aerotools-ng.

This optional module relies on jsonrpc-c which has it's own set of dependencies which may take some work to get installed properly. Additional details of how to build and run are in the jsonprc-c and aerotools-ng README.

Once you have aq5rpcd compiled, to exercise the functions with 'nc' you can do the following:

Quellcode

echo "{\"method\":\"getFans\"}" | nc localhost 9090
echo "{\"method\":\"getSensors\"}" | nc localhost 9090
echo "{\"method\":\"getFlow\"}" | nc localhost 9090
echo "{\"method\":\"getDeviceInfo\"}" | nc localhost 9090
echo "{\"method\":\"exit\"}" | nc localhost 9090

FYI: I will be travelling overseas for the next couple weeks and will likely not be able to do much work on aerotools-ng during this time. Apologies in advance for any delayed responses.

appel

Donnerstag, 5. September 2013, 20:02

I just bought a
aquastream XT USB 12V Pumpe - Standard Version
planning to also buy the
Flow sensor mps flow 200, G1/4

i got the pump running, and connected it with usb.
on windows i can controll it.

running linux debian 3.10 kernel.
is there something i have to test?
(tried to run the code from github but it gives errors)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »appel« (6. September 2013, 00:30)

Freitag, 6. September 2013, 19:48

I just bought a
aquastream XT USB 12V Pumpe - Standard Version
planning to also buy the
Flow sensor mps flow 200, G1/4

i got the pump running, and connected it with usb.
on windows i can controll it.

running linux debian 3.10 kernel.
is there something i have to test?
(tried to run the code from github but it gives errors)

Hi appel,

We need some additional detail on what version you are running (official rc0 or one of the devel branches) and details on any errors you get compiling/running to assist further.

appel

Freitag, 6. September 2013, 19:57

running Linux isla 3.10-1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.10.3-1 (2013-07-27) x86_64 GNU/Linux
jessie/sid

make all went fine

then i execute the next command

./aerocli -d /dev/usb/hiddev1
No Aquaero 5 found on /dev/usb/hiddev1. Found vendor:0xc70, product:0xf0b6(0xfffff0b6), version 0x100 instead
failed to poll: (null) (Bad file descriptor)

i guess i should change something before i doe "make" so it searches for aquastream XT and not aquaero

edit:
running from this
Git tree: main

https://github.com/lynix/aerotools-ng

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »appel« (6. September 2013, 20:08)

Freitag, 6. September 2013, 21:43

running Linux isla 3.10-1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.10.3-1 (2013-07-27) x86_64 GNU/Linux
jessie/sid

make all went fine

then i execute the next command

./aerocli -d /dev/usb/hiddev1
No Aquaero 5 found on /dev/usb/hiddev1. Found vendor:0xc70, product:0xf0b6(0xfffff0b6), version 0x100 instead
failed to poll: (null) (Bad file descriptor)

i guess i should change something before i doe "make" so it searches for aquastream XT and not aquaero

edit:
running from this
Git tree: main

https://github.com/lynix/aerotools-ng

Hi appel,

This error is telling you that the device on /dev/usb/hiddev1 is not an Aquaero 5 which is the only device currently supported by aerotools-ng (Aquastream XT is supported but only when connected via aquabus to the Ae5, not directly via USB). Since you didn't mention purchasing an Ae5, do you have one as part of your system?