• 29.05.2024, 01:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquasuite 4.72.00

Freitag, 3. Mai 2013, 19:03

Hello guys !
Still satisfied with my Aquaduct 360 Mark III, no reason for changing my watercooling system running for several years. :love:
I understand that Aquasuite 2012 and newer versions are dedicated to Aquaduct Mark IV. Additional features seem interesting.
My system runs with Aquasuite 4.72.00 and I noticed that its display is not OK, i.e. I have only Aquacomputer logo on black background (as presented hereafter).
However, under my W7 64 bits system, I think that all elements are updated (for exemple .NET framework with 4.5 version). It worked only once yesterday after a new re-installation and nothing works today, despite new desinstallation / re-installation.
What do you think I failed during the installation ? Danke !

At last, do you think that Aquaduct Mark III will be compatible with newer versions of Aquasuite soon ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kyle XY« (3. Mai 2013, 19:06)

Freitag, 3. Mai 2013, 19:30

Ok, I have a track to follow for my problem. When I ask to check any update, Aquasuite only mention the software version, but no information about the Aquaduct. It seems invisible. I checked my USB connection, no problem.
So I don't understand where is the problem. Any idea ?

Freitag, 3. Mai 2013, 19:39

Youhou !!
Ok, I succeeded in repairing my problem.
I had to go inside Windows device manager. A USB connection had a problem. I deactivated it then re-activated, "Find USB device" in aquasuite and it's OK.
:thumbup:

Samstag, 4. Mai 2013, 08:02

Some news...
Well, I know where is the problem but it comes back each time I reboot my computer. :|
I change the USB port, but it's still there, I have to de-activate / reactivate the USB port. Do you think that the Aquaduct has a problem to start ? What is your advice ? :?:
I give you my versions : Firmware 1.12, OS 200, pump 1019, Hw. Rev : 4.21

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kyle XY« (4. Mai 2013, 08:04)

Samstag, 4. Mai 2013, 08:54

I go on my research...
Maybe Windows didn't reccognize well the Aquaduct ? Then in the device manager, I delete the device, I disconnect and re-connect the USB cable of the Aquaduct. It led to this result :

:?: I have no solution at present...

Samstag, 4. Mai 2013, 15:31

Last news...
I put Aquasuite CD in my optical drive if Windows need a driver for the Aquaduct.
In the device manager, I delete the device, I disconnect and re-connect the USB cable of the Aquaduct, Windows succeeds in installing the device ==> Cool !
I switch off the computer, leave it during aroud 30 seconds, make it start, windows session opened and... problem of the device (Aquaduct), with Aquasuite and its black background. :cursing:
What do you think about it ? Do you have ideas because I don't know what to do...

Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013, 20:55

No idea ?