• 25.04.2024, 11:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquastream XT ultra dead ? Red fixed led HELP

Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2013, 20:45

Hi, i just finished upgrade my loop.
I used to have this loop:

EK res2 400-> aquastream XT ultra -> CPU block ek supreme hf -> waterblock gtx580-> phobya radiator 140mm-> swiftech mcr320QP-> reservoir.
It did worked well but i wanted to add so;e reservoir to have a little less fans when i was playing

So i bought a swiftech mcr320 Drive rev3 with the mcp35x integrated pump and reservoir.
and now my loop looks like that:

mcr320 driverev3-> cpu->vga->mcr320qp->aqustreamxt->phobya 1400mm radiator-> mcr320 drive rev3

i made the tubing and did leak test for 24H.
i was powering the aquastream pump with a hard drive usb rack.
I monitored the flow with ;y laptop: 60l/h at 62hz with only the aquastream powered on and 160l/h with the mcp35x powered on (at 100%)

so everything was fine, no leak at all so i was happy because i was thinking of using both pump at lower speeds, instaed of the aquastream alone at full speed.

so it's ok and i finishe to plug the electrical part, power, fans (the asqustream xt power 3 nf-p12 120mm noctau juste like the last 4 years) replug after cable management the temperature sensor and the flowmeter and i swithc on and...
the red led stay fixed
the freauency of the pu;p grows fro; 47 to 53hz and then fall back to 47hz.
and the flow is ridiculous

what's weird is that aquasuite show a voltage of 9.9volts and 3.3A :S i check with my multimeter and i really got 12volts at the power plug of the pump with pump connected.

on aquastuite i got this error message: pump error pump is not running.
i tried to reset it with the jumper, not better.

how can i know what is wrong (rotor motor, electronic ? and what are the prices of the spare parts ???
any help is welcome.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »psychotik2k3« (23. Mai 2013, 22:39)

Freitag, 24. Mai 2013, 20:36

Ok i made a simple test today: i read with my multimeter the voltage sent to the pump motor (i read at the 2 wires going from the pcb to the pump.
and it desperatly stay at 0 volt (i also check if it was AC but 0.3volt in that case so i think it's DC)

So i think that's my pcb that is dead. is there any way to be sure of that ?
and what is the mail for knowing spare parts prices.