• 19.04.2024, 23:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

CPU and memory usage for AS2013

Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013, 03:40

what is considered normal usage?

starts off:
CPU usage 1% memory usage 91 MB

after 12 hours:
CPU usage 13% memory usage 246 MB

turning off desktop display:
CPU usage 0% memory usage 206 MB

CPU usage of 13% prevents the CPU entering the lower power state, and I really don't want my computer idling at full speed

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Grasshopper« (29. Mai 2013, 02:27)

Jeremy

Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013, 16:46

It's been an ongoing issue/bug for a long time now, it's getting slowly better but isn't resolved.

There's no avoiding it if you use the software. The only solution is to close the software and then re-open it when it starts becoming an issue. Luckily, the software isn't required for the hardware to run properly, the software is only needed to make modifications and monitor things once everything is written to the device.

Samstag, 8. Juni 2013, 00:29

Try to remove graphs, or do not set them over 15 min.
My setup - Project Replicant

Samstag, 8. Juni 2013, 01:03

I have set up a task schedule to close and reload aquasuite every 3 hours,

So its the graphs that are the issue, perhaps if the problem is known they are getting closer to resolving it

Sonntag, 23. Juni 2013, 22:32

I have set up a task schedule to close and reload aquasuite every 3 hours,

So its the graphs that are the issue, perhaps if the problem is known they are getting closer to resolving it
Good idea.