• 20.04.2024, 01:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Help with A5 Pro and LT Slave

Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2013, 14:39

I've been trying to setup A5 Pro with an A5 LT setup as a slave and 3 PA2's.
once I got the addressing right on the PA2's everything seems to be working correctly but I've got a few issues with the Aquasuite 2013/2 Software.
I am showing the correct number of Fan Channel and when I setup Curves with the controller the LT Fan Ch's seem to be working correctly but are showing a constant 12v in the software. The RPM of the LT Fans are correct so it seems the voltage is being correctly controlled, just not reporting to Aquasuite correctly. A5 Pro Fans are reporting correctly and so are the PA2's, as far as I can tell.
Also I'm showing 9 Flow Sensors- 2 from the A5 Pro, 4 from the LT Slave, and 3 from my PA2's.
I'm only using a total of 2 Flow Sensors - The first from the A5 Pro and one of my PA2's, however the first Flow Sensor from the LT Slave is also reporting a reading, from where I don't know. I should only be seeing a reading from Flow 1 and Flow 7 and not Flow 3. Flow 7 is also acting kind of erratic at times but I'm not sure if that's the Flow meter or something else. I'm using Koolance FM17N Flow Meters
Help here would be appreciated

Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2013, 17:02

I've done some testing with the LT.
I used recovery mode to restore the firmware (1030) and have been using the device as a master. The Fan voltage is not adjustable and although I can regulate a Fan the voltage to all Fan channels remains at 12v. Could this unit be bad or have some sort of problem? I just got it a few weeks back.