• 25.04.2024, 01:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

A few questions

Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013, 03:31

So, I am looking to invest in some nice controllers and about to pull the trigger on a Aquacomputer setup, but I ran into a few questions. I'm the type of person that likes to have everything at the ready, instead of having to find out I am missing something and have to wait. That said, moving onto the questions.

With the Aquaero 5 XT, I'll be hooking up the Aquastream XT Ultra to Aquabus High. I noticed they had an aquabus splitter, which is great. For the Aquabus Low, can I use said splitter to hook up both the Fill level sensor AND the Flow Rate Sensor (High Flow) USB?

My second and final question is about the software. Can I have the fans that are hooked up to one of my Rad adjust based on two different sensor values. By this I mean that I want it to adjust based on CPU temp OR based on a inline liquid sensor connected to the rad?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and have a great day!

Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013, 04:23

The Aquabus low port is only for the older Multiswitch and Tubemeter devices. All MPS devices, including the High flow USB flow sensor and fill sensors, and the Aquastream Ultra must be connected to the Aquabus High port.
You will need multiple 4 Pin splitters.

When you say you want to have the fans controlled by two sensor values how would that work? What you can do is create a virtual sensor that uses both of those sensors ... eg the average of the two values, or only the highest value of the two, lowest value, or the difference between them.
The two sensors you mention are very different values and I don't see how you would use both effectively.
If you describe what you would like to have happen we can work it out.

The way I see it, all your waterblocks cool at fixed value depending on water temp so knowing the CPU temperature is not important if you control water temp.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (2. Juni 2013, 04:26)

Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013, 05:08

Thanks for the quick reply! So basically, daisy chain two y splitters together so I have 3 hookups and hook each one to the high port. There won't be any downside to that, I take it?

And I see what you are saying, and thinking about it I think you are right. Basically I am going to run the CPU and the VRM (From the VI Formula if it has the inlet/outlet) through one rad (360), then down to two 780's then to another rad (480). I know what I was thinking, but I think what you are saying makes a whole lot more sense then what I was thinking.

Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013, 05:43

you can run multiple channels(output) from a single sensor value(input), but you cannot have it the other way around, not directly.

OR is not available.

But you can combine up to three sensors as mentioned.