• 25.04.2024, 01:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

aquasuite 2013 error starting

Samstag, 15. Juni 2013, 04:59

Hello,
I have installed latest version of aquasuite (2013-2), started it, updated firmware to 1030 as advised, then setup my fans, pump and sensors, including Open Hardware Monitor. Everything working fine. Yesterday I've tried to start aquasuite and it crashes immediatly, with a windows error message. Don't know what could have caused this, tried to uninstall, reinstall...nothing seems to work.
Can anyone be of some help with this issue, please?
:thumbsup: i7 2600K EK Supreme HF - GTX570 aquagraFX - 4x2Gb Kingston HyperX 1600 - Asus P8P67 DLuxe - Corsair AX1200 - Corsair Obsidian 800D - Aquastream XT Ultra - 3x120+1x140 rads - Aquaero 5 XT (fw 1030) Win7 Ultimate 64 :thumbsup:

Sonntag, 16. Juni 2013, 13:17

The good news is the Aquaero doesn't need Aquasuite to work. So if you already saved your settings you are OK.
After uninstalling Aquasuite search the C drive for "leftovers", I think probably in Program Data folder, and go ahead and delete then try to reinstall Aquasuite.
If that doesn't work then you will probably have to reset the Aquaero.
Here is how to reset the Aquaero as written up I think by forum member Namron:

Turn off the PC and remove all connected devices, fans, temp sensors e.t.c leaving only the MOLEX 12 v Connected
Place four jumpers on the Temperature sensor connectors 5 to 8
Power on the system and wait for two or three seconds (you should hear a loud long BEEP)
Turn the system off and remove the jumpers from the temp sensor connectors 5 to 8
Connect the USB to your PC and re-start the PC, Then using the Latest Aquasuite Software Re-Flash the updated firmware to the Aquaero 5
Turn the PC off, Connect all your sensors again and re-start the PC

Jeremy

Sonntag, 16. Juni 2013, 17:56

Did you try a simple reboot? I had AS12-2 crash on me once at startup. I shut down the system and restarted, it never happened again.

I attributed it to a random electron fart.

Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013, 04:22

I've tried a lot of things, like full uninstall/reinstall, install updated c++ libraries, .net 4.5...all I can remember, to no good, still the same.

I've also posted the problem in the German side of the forum and I got some answers, which haven't helped so far. I also got the impression that they don't appreciate google translations and I can understand why, translations are still a bit imperfect, to say the least :).

I guess there's a new version of AS being prepared, let's hope that it can solve my problem, if nothing else first.

By the way, my OS is Win7 Ultimate 64 bits, and I had every previous versions of AS working in my machine, without a problem. Well, to be fair, this version also worked ok until at least the next reboot. Strange... now not even previous (2012) versions will start...

Thank you for the help and comments
:thumbsup: i7 2600K EK Supreme HF - GTX570 aquagraFX - 4x2Gb Kingston HyperX 1600 - Asus P8P67 DLuxe - Corsair AX1200 - Corsair Obsidian 800D - Aquastream XT Ultra - 3x120+1x140 rads - Aquaero 5 XT (fw 1030) Win7 Ultimate 64 :thumbsup:

Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013, 12:38

So did you try resetting the device? I can't say for sure it will solve your problem, but if nothing else works that's pretty much what you're left with.

Before that, though, you might try reinstalling Net 4 full version, maybe it became corrupted somehow.

Samstag, 22. Juni 2013, 02:56

Well, I hadn't tried to reset the Aquaero, and I wasn't very keen on doing so, because if the aquasuite would still not work I had to manually adjust all my fans and sensors...The worst scenario did come true, I factory reset the aquaero (also suggested by Sebastian) and the aquasuite still doesn't start, so had to make some base settings within the unit. The remote control really helps this task. Thank you for all the suggestions, now my hope is on a new build of aquasuite.
Edit: mandrix, I did reinstall .net 4.5...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »PGPT« (22. Juni 2013, 03:01)