• 23.04.2024, 20:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Traches

High GPU usage from desktop visualization

Sonntag, 23. Juni 2013, 04:22

I'm having a problem with the aquaero desktop visualizations-- specifically gauges, and to a lesser extent bar graphs. When I add these items to a page and overlay them on my desktop, my GPU utilization goes up to around 60% at idle. This doesn't happen until the visualizations are overlayed on my actual desktop; inside the aquaero app usage is negligible. Basic system specs - Windows 8, Aquaero 5 LT, GTX 670 x2 in SLI, intel 2600k, everything overclocked & stable.

I had a few other thoughts-- these visualizations are awesome, but leave a little to be desired. For it to be a complete monitoring setup I really need to be able to add various system measurements such as CPU and memory usage. Also, a little more freedom in changing the blueish title bar, concatenation of text readouts, and overall formatting of various visualizations would not go amiss. Thanks!

Sonntag, 23. Juni 2013, 09:42

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Grasshopper« (24. Juni 2013, 01:46)

Traches

Sonntag, 23. Juni 2013, 17:45

I'm sure I can schedule tasks as well, but how does that solve the GPU usage problem?

Dienstag, 13. August 2013, 00:36

i have the same problem

in fact the extra gpu usage was putting enough heat into my system to stop my fans dropping down to minimum.
i didn't solve it, i just removed the desktop overlay.

the aquaero has been so reliable anyway i stopped needing the overlay to check everything was alright anyway.

but a fix would still be nice