• 25.04.2024, 01:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

opie12

programing D5 pumps

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 18:36

I have an aquaero 5 that I'm having problems getting my 2 D5 pumps to were I can control them. I conect them to usb name them set them to different addresses and even looked under settings to see of they needed a firmware update witch it didn't say they need one so didn't do anything there. Attempted to make a curve control but I don't think it works right or I don't have the right outputs selected but it only shoes 2 D5 pumps witch look like randomized labeling.
When I disconnect the ish and just have connected through aquabus I can't seem to find them on any menues. Can anyone troll me what I may be doing wrong or the steps on how to get them were o can control them plz. Thx

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 20:16

4 Pin aquabus? 3Pin do not work without USB.
»EnigmaG« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Unbenannt.png

opie12

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2013, 07:42

Sorry for lack of info but yes it is hooked up with 4 pin aquabus. I have splitters to conect both d5 pumps and a high flow usb.
Since I'm asking questions if I could get clarification on some things I belive I understand.
The 2 D5 pumps I have connected now are for one reservoir can I just assign one address to both or they still need different addresses since they need to run at same speed?
Eventually I will have in addition to the 2 D5 pumps and high flow I will be adding one more D5 pump, usb high flow and a tube meter or level sensor. I read were you can only have 4 devices connected through 4 pin aquabus as far as mps sensors/ pumps go witch all these devices are. What are my options in regard to connect all these devices using the aquaero 5 withough using usb on one or more of them?

opie12

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2013, 07:54

Just noticed your picture that you had one d5 pump there witch in the curve was labeled d5 - 1. When I created my curve I also had d5-1 but also some wierd number like d5-14 I believe but I only had 2 options in the output curve to choose from. Looking at the pumps while they still conected to usb cause I don't belive you can look at alarm settings without usb connected. But one d5 pump would show a lower rpm while other was maxed making me belive there is a problem or one pump isn't controling or isn't in the curve.

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2013, 10:45

The 2 D5 pumps I have connected now are for one reservoir can I just assign one address to both or they still need different addresses since they need to run at same speed?

Each mps need a address, no repetition

Just noticed your picture that you had one d5 pump there witch in the curve was labeled d5 - 1. When I created my curve I also had d5-1 but also some wierd number like d5-14 I believe but I only had 2 options in the output curve to choose from. Looking at the pumps while they still conected to usb cause I don't belive you can look at alarm settings without usb connected. But one d5 pump would show a lower rpm while other was maxed making me belive there is a problem or one pump isn't controling or isn't in the curve.

A both on set on preferential aquabus?

opie12

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2013, 12:07

Not sure what your asking but for my curve I had two d5 pumps to choose from the control list witch incleded d5-1 and d5-14. After configuring everything it seemed like only one was being controlled. Reason I belive this is cause my flow from the high flow usb device went down and clicking on the alarm configuration of each d5 pump only one pump dropped in speed witch also seemed to be lower then it should have been for the curve I had set.
To be honest I should just keep them at full speed since the pumps are in series as far as flow goes I just need to have an alarm if one of the pumps dies or speeds differ from each other

opie12

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2013, 17:04

here are some pics of my problem. everything seems set up right but as you can see the controler curve isnt showing any output to the pumps. only 0% unless i go into the outputs tab and increase the minimum output of both pu8mps manually witch with the curve iwouldnt think i need to do. am imissing something?
»opie12« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • d5 pump.png
  • pump curve control.png
  • outputs.png

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2013, 17:39

The start-up temperature on your curve controller is set to 25c. No power will be supplied to pumps until temperature exceeds 25c. Lower this.

opie12

Freitag, 28. Juni 2013, 02:01

Thx ill try it when I'm home. Figures its something simple I missed.

opie12

Samstag, 29. Juni 2013, 02:14

I changed the startup temp and it started controling. Thx for the help

Samstag, 29. Juni 2013, 18:02

I changed the startup temp and it started controling. Thx for the help

you bet. that setting is most useful if you want it to cool to a certain temperature, and then stay off until temps rise back above a certain level.