• 20.04.2024, 00:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Kryographics for GTX 770?

Freitag, 28. Juni 2013, 18:56

Hi,

can this GTX 780 waterblock be compatible with GTX 770 with reference desing, for example the EVGA 02G-P4-2774-KR?
I've done a rapid visual comparison between the PCB of the 780 and one of the 770 and i've not found significant differences apart the 8 RAM modules of the 770 instead the 12 of the 780.

@AC: If not did you have in program to make a kryographics wb also for the 770?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Samstag, 29. Juni 2013, 03:19

look at the location of the blue / silver capacitors on the right side of the circuit boards...even the position of the memory on the boards is different. Does that answer you question about using 780 block on 770?
:)

Samstag, 29. Juni 2013, 08:16

look at the location of the blue / silver capacitors on the right side of the circuit boards...even the position of the memory on the boards is different. Does that answer you question about using 780 block on 770?
:)

Unfortunately, you're right, I've didn't noticed it.
Thank you very much for the answer.

Still remains the second question for AC

@AC: If not did you have in program to make a kryographics wb also for the 770?

Thanks in advance for the answer.