• 25.04.2024, 17:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Jeremy

Random alarms, what the heck?

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013, 02:33

Three times today an alarm has gone off on my Aquaero LT. The first time it was due to a stopped fan. Cool, it did what it was supposed to do. However, closer inspection revealed that the only reason the fan stopped was because the fan settings reverted to settings I hadn't used in months. Several new settings of various flavors have been burned to the unit since then, but none using that fan setting, and none burned at all in several days.

So I reset the fan minimum power to what it should be, and the fan resumed happy operations. An hour later, the alarm goes off again. Only this time, there's nothing wrong. It's going off for no discernible reason. I double check my Alarm configuration and Alarm actions, can't find anything that would create the alarm that's ringing in my ears, so I clear/delete all the alarm conditions and burn that. Alarm stops a few seconds after I burn.

Now, the damn thing just went off AGAIN. There are no alarm conditions set in Alarm Configuration, so I cleared all the settings in Alarm Actions as well and burned that. It still continued. Eventually, it stopped, but I can't figure out WHY it went off to start. All temps were in normal range (CPU, amplifiers, all system components, etc), so I'm at a bit of a loss. What's going on here, anybody know?

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013, 03:01

Suggest:

Export profiles
Export Overview (exporting profile doesnt save it)
upgrade firmware(even though it is the same as what you have)
Import profile
Import Overview.

Pilo

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013, 08:34

Have you looked into the event logs?
You can find it under 'Aquaero/System/Event log'...you must download the log data from the device first to see the messages.
->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Jeremy

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013, 15:24

Have you looked into the event logs?
You can find it under 'Aquaero/System/Event log'...you must download the log data from the device first to see the messages.
Didn't even know that was there, thanks for that.

I found the issue. The first alarm was most definite the Aquaero, but it seems that the rest were my UPS trying to get my attention. It sits right next to the computer, so the sound was coming from the same general area. Apparently the UPS wants a new battery.