• 19.04.2024, 14:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

D5 Pump usb and aquabus controller inside

Sonntag, 14. Juli 2013, 12:06

Hello,

I'm new in the forum and I'm one of the fan of Aquacomputer, my name is Massimo and I come from Italy.

Past introducing myselp, I need to pose some questions about D5 pump. I started working on my loop without lucky because of pump not working.

Electrical power arrived to the pump, because others electronics equipments receive power and normally working. D5 pumps seems to be dead...no vibration, none noise.

I was thinking...maybe I've to connect to USB power ?? maybe to Aquabus to Aquero?? Maybe pump has gone and it doesn't work...I don't know.

What can I do?? Anyone suggest me??

Thanks

Sonntag, 14. Juli 2013, 15:20

If it's the Aquacomputer USB D5 Pump then it needs to be powered with a 12v Molex connection & you'll need to have it connected also by the USB, So... Just connect Via the Molex & USB first (do not connect it via the Aquabus yet) to begin with to check it has the most upto date firmware & I would set the "Control Priority" to USB.. Although really I think it should run even if it's just connected to the Molex alone, It should run at it's factory set Default speed. So maybe try that first just to make sure the pump is running/working?.

If you have the pump connected via the aquabus & have not set up a "Controller" setting for it from the Aquasuite main menu it doesn't know how or when to run.

If it won't run when connected with just the Molex connection then it does sound like the pump may be faulty....

Have a look HERE I've done a review & set up guide for the D5, It may help :) ....

Good luck

N.

Sonntag, 14. Juli 2013, 16:28

That's was afraid of.....I hope pump not working because of USB...because of system not recognized.

At the end I think pump is faulty..... ;(

None get an electrical diagram so I can try adjusting??

Thanks helping me :thumbsup:

Montag, 15. Juli 2013, 17:15

The D5 USB runs whenever it is getting 12V from the 4 pin molex plug. It can't be turned off by USB and the USB does not need to be connected for it to work.

All the software control does is change the speed from the minimum 1800RPM to the max 4800RPM ... the same as any D5 Vario

Montag, 15. Juli 2013, 21:25

Although really I think it should run even if it's just connected to the Molex alone, It should run at it's factory set Default speed. So maybe try that first just to make sure the pump is running/working?.

If it won't run when connected with just the Molex connection then it does sound like the pump may be faulty....
The D5 USB runs whenever it is getting 12V from the 4 pin molex plug. It can't be turned off by USB and the USB does not need to be connected for it to work.

All the software control does is change the speed from the minimum 1800RPM to the max 4800RPM ... the same as any D5 Vario
Which is what I pointed out :)... I only mentioned the Aquabus & USB side of things as I didn't know whether the OP was having difficulty see'ing the pump in aquasuite not working as he didn't say & I was trying to cover a couple of options to him depending on how he was trying the pump..

N.

Samstag, 20. Juli 2013, 15:17

Hello,

Another one problem, I was able to start working D5 pump...it has been a miracle...

At the same time reconcile myself I bought another one pump without USB and Aquabus (always Aquacomputer brand obviously), so...I get two D5 pums...one with USB and one without USB. Can I use the pair together with Aquero on serial mode?? I need to set at the same speed...but I don't know how??

First one...D5 USB...let's control RPM to Aquaero and Aquabus, but the second one can't do...I wanted to send the same amount of water in the loop..

How can I do? Is there anyone upgrade to transform D5 normal pump in USB pump?? Can I control the pumps by Tacho signal and Bios Mainboard??

Thanks a lot of your help

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »titanio_1973« (20. Juli 2013, 18:42)

Samstag, 20. Juli 2013, 19:28

Centrifugal pumps like the D5 don't need to be running at the same speed when they are running in a serial connection. The flow rate is the same if the first is running at minimum speed and and the second at full speed or if the first is at full speed and the second at minimum speed.
The flow rate through a loop is always much lower than the pump is capable of running with no restriction ... as a result the pump is still spinning faster then the water going through it even at low speed.

An Aquacomputer D5 is exactly the same as any other D5 Vario or even a D5 basic. The circuit board inside is the same. As a result nearly any D5 can be converted to USB control. all you need is the MPS control board and some basic soldering skills.
I created a guide here.
http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showth…=1060642&page=4

Samstag, 20. Juli 2013, 21:13

Thanks for your help and very nice work! :D

Donnerstag, 22. August 2013, 10:32

jakusonfire can you post a link to the MPS control board because i cant find it on the Aqua web store i would be very interested in doing the upgrade as you showed it

Mittwoch, 4. September 2013, 16:16

Thanks for your help and very nice work! :D

Hello, can you show the connection diagram that it work !
i have got some problem similar as your..
thanks, :thumbsup: