• 16.04.2024, 17:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aqualis XT and and Airplex Modularity System 420 Radiator.

Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2013, 17:20

Hi I have a Aquacomputer Airplex Modularity System 420 Radiator with built in pump and reservoir.
I was wondering if I can add a reservoir like the Aqualis XT to the loop safely.
If so, are there any advantages or disadvantages to adding the reservoir? Also my plan would be to add the new reservoir before the modularity system and after the CPU block.

~Andrew

Freitag, 19. Juli 2013, 22:03

Hmm... any one around to help ?!

Samstag, 20. Juli 2013, 15:02

I don't think. Maybe you can get less water power because of another one element on the loop. Maybe...

Samstag, 20. Juli 2013, 16:12

Would adding the Aqualis XT add to cooling performance ?

Pilo

Samstag, 20. Juli 2013, 16:54

Sure you can add another reservoir...at any place in the loop you like...no problem....but a reservoir is not an active cooling element....it is only a container to store the coolant, nothing more. If you want to increase the cooling performance...the first choice would be to increase the surface of the heat exchanger...the radiator...2nd would be to increase the amount of the cooling air...faster or more (push/pull) fans....and 3rd would be to increase the flow-rate of the coolant....faster speed of rotation or more pumps....
->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Scott-S6

Sonntag, 11. August 2013, 13:19

You can add an additional reservoir with no problems at all.

All elements added to the loop will decrease flow somewhat but reservoirs have minimal restriction.

It won't help or hinder cooling. However, by adding more fluid to the loop the fluid temperature will change more slowly. This can be desirable (e.g. it will reduce sudden changes in fan speed where the fans are controlled by the fluid temp) or it can be undesirable (because it prevents sudden short changes in component temperature from being reflected in fluid temperature).

Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2021, 08:00

Hmm... any one around to help ?!

I also bought AMS
A 420 Integrated pump d5 NEXT.
Two standard radiators.
Install Ultitube pro 200 and LEAKSHIELD in the case.
Used as a water quantity indicator and LEAKSHIELD to Prevent leakage.
Minimize the number of fittings and pipelines to obtain higher flow rate and lower temperature. :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jacob« (22. Juli 2021, 08:46)

Remayz

Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2021, 09:32

ah this one is 8 years old, you're getting there :p

Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2021, 07:04

ah this one is 8 years old, you're getting there :p

;(