• 25.04.2024, 02:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Epuipment List is this everything I need?

Donnerstag, 25. Juli 2013, 04:39

Hi All,

I have done a fair bit of reading on the Aquacomputer gear but keep coming across conflicting information and was hoping to get some assistance.

For background, I am watercooling 2 780's and a 4770K, both will be overclocked.

The non aquacomputer gear I will be using is as follows:

2 x Alphacool XT45 (3x120mm) Radiators
2 x EK XXL GPU waterblocks
1 x Koolance 380i CPU Waterblock
16 x Gentle Typhoon AP-15 fans (6 for each rad and 4 for case)

What I am wanting to achieve is complete control over the water cooling and fans.

So far I am thinking of the following

1 x Aquero Pro 5
2 x Aquacomputer D5 USB pumps (to be run in series)
2 x Aquacomputer pump adapters
1 x Aquacomputer Aqualis Pro Reservoir
1 x Aquacomputer MPS Flow sensor
3 x Aquacomputer Inner/Outer Temp Sensors
1 x Aquacomputer Aquabus Y Connector

And now for my questions:

1. Will I need a power adjust or two to run and monitor all of this?
  2. The MPS Flow Sensor comes in three different flow rates, for my build are there any suggestions?
  3. I assume I can just run the two pump tops in series (connecting in to out etc) without issue?
  4. The Aquacomputer Pump Adapters (pump tops) come in 2 flavours, 1 with a fill sensor and one without. Because I am planning to use the pumps in series with only one reservoir, should I just get one of each?
  5. Will I be able to individually monitor and control the pumps if I am using the Y cable, I assume I can just change the ID of each pump and they will still be able to be monitored/controlled separately?
  6. Is there any parts I am missing here or ones that I should consider changing?

Finally if there is some more information I should provide, please let me know. And, thanks in advance
:D

Donnerstag, 25. Juli 2013, 20:04

1. No you will not need a poweradjust
2. The Only MPS flow meter you should look at is the 400 model. In the loop you have described even a single pump would max out the 200 model. The mechanical models are a bit easier to use and more accurate without detailed setup.
3. Its fine to connect two pump tops. A single pump would give you a perfectly acceptable flow rate though.
4. Yes, one of each would be sensible. With 2 USB pumps, an MPS flow meter and one MPS pump top that is all your MPS slots taken up anyway.
5. Yes a Y cable will let the aquaero control both pumps. For full monitoring of both pumps and all their sensors they still need to be connected via USB. To just control the speed of the pumps a 4 pin aquabus cable can be used by itself.

Freitag, 26. Juli 2013, 01:06

Thanks for taking the time to reply, much appreciated.