• 16.04.2024, 18:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Need assistance with High Flow Meter USB Setup.

Sonntag, 4. August 2013, 02:52

Hey guys, I've been attempting to setup my High Flow Meter USB with no success. I have it hooked up by USB at the moment but I cannot seem to get it to show up under the "sensors" tab under aquaero.

The flow rate and internal temperature sensor seem to be working in the second picture in the alarm configuration tab.

Thanks for all your help.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pitahbread« (4. August 2013, 02:54)

Mittwoch, 7. August 2013, 10:59

think you will find it is the MPS

Donnerstag, 8. August 2013, 01:49

Do you mean I have to switch the device to "Flow sensor mps flow" instead of the "Flow sensor high flow usb?"

Sonntag, 11. August 2013, 22:56

i cant seem to get mine to show up either,that how it looks on mine to

Sonntag, 18. August 2013, 03:16

Hm I'm assuming you just left it alone?

Sonntag, 18. August 2013, 15:30

no i want to fix it and for it to do what it should..lol

Montag, 19. August 2013, 07:06

Fair enough. I'm going to reset the High Flow USB Meter back to factory defaults and wire it up again, I'll get back to you on how that works out.

Montag, 19. August 2013, 18:37

i have tried all that dont know what too do or why its not showing up as flow 11 just flow 1 flow 2 thats all thats shows up i had it working before i did my rebuild.
Could are aquaero5 be messed up?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (19. August 2013, 18:39)

Montag, 19. August 2013, 21:22

No clue, mine doesn't even show up as Flow 1 or 2 =\.

Mittwoch, 21. August 2013, 01:49

No clue, mine doesn't even show up as Flow 1 or 2 =\.
i just did mine again. i don't know what is wrong with it either,I see the 1and 2 flow but no flow 11

Donnerstag, 22. August 2013, 14:08

So I reset my High Flow Meter USB back to the factory default but nothing changed but I realized that I don't even have the option to set my flow sensors to the correct flow meter.

If you look at the options I have it only displays the older High Flow sensor(53068,) not the USB one which is manufacturers code 53129. This is also after selecting "Flow sensor high flow USB" in the configurations tab under MPS.

Are you having these issues as well?

Freitag, 23. August 2013, 05:09

Those settings don't change anything anyway. They are just the default pulse count but the USB flow sensor does its own processing. changing the pulse count number does not do anything, it is only for the older sensors.

It sounds like fully resetting the Aquaero and reinstalling Aquasuite is all there is left to try. It seems like either the Aquaero or Aquasuite is confused because it should not show those extra flow sensors 4, 5 and 6 unless you have renamed them to that, or you have poweradjusts connected.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (23. August 2013, 05:14)

Freitag, 23. August 2013, 05:32

Those settings don't change anything anyway. They are just the default pulse count but the USB flow sensor does its own processing. changing the pulse count number does not do anything, it is only for the older sensors.

It sounds like fully resetting the Aquaero and reinstalling Aquasuite is all there is left to try. It seems like either the Aquaero or Aquasuite is confused because it should not show those extra flow sensors 4, 5 and 6 unless you have renamed them to that, or you have poweradjusts connected.
I had a power adjust 2 on mine but, i never got it to work so i just took it off.all i get is the flow 1&2 no 11
how do i do a hard reset on the aquaero 5?

Sonntag, 25. August 2013, 15:00

I do have 3 Power adjust 2s connected along side my Aquaero 5 Pro. Should I still fully reset my Aquaero and re install Aquasuite?

Montag, 26. August 2013, 17:26

I had a power adjust 2 on mine but, i never got it to work so i just took it off.all i get is the flow 1&2 no 11
how do i do a hard reset on the aquaero 5?
i guess nobody can help us with problem and nobody can tell me how you do a hard reset on the aquaero 5 xt. theres noway to reset the aquaero 5 xt without the software like on my aquastream xt pump u take and put black piece they give u on the temp sensors and it resets it.

Montag, 26. August 2013, 21:15

Have a look HERE Scroll to the end & there you will find a quick guide to doing a hard Reset for the Aquaero 5 (It's the same for all variants of the Aquaero)...

N.

Donnerstag, 29. August 2013, 19:09

ok,thanks alot

Freitag, 6. September 2013, 16:49

well,i did a hard reset and i still can't get the flow to show up.i guess i will have to buy the new 6 when it comes out because something is wrong with the aquaero 5 or the flow meter

Sonntag, 22. September 2013, 05:04

when i plug my aquastream xt pump in when i first start computer it will say found new hardware but when the flow sensor plug in all by itself it will not say this so can the flow sensor be bad?
»pegleg« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Picture 6.jpg