• 27.04.2024, 02:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquasuite on desktop

Sonntag, 4. August 2013, 20:47

There's a few things that could have been made a lot simpler in Aquasuite.

The headings of the panels should be adjustable. ie. Background color, and maybe even what readings to show there, if any. Also, the foreground color on the headings.
To get around this problem you have to make a new textbox, which for some odd reason you have to do with scripting, no idea why.
The reason? Because the geading background look like crap when you try to make all the panels "see through". And remember, not everyone wants to have a solid color on their background.

The gauge, unless choosing 180 degrees, doesn't show the whole pin, and thus looks redicoulus, this ought to be self explaining.
Also, the pin should be in the backgriund, so the text, that you for some reason can't remove or select independent color for, is visible all the time.

How do you connect the revolving fan image to a source? I tried all the possibilities of the fan, ie. voltage, power, speed and current.
These images should obviously come in different colors because of background color. A black fan on a dark background isn't visible.
This is true for all the images.

Aquasuite has a tendency to change screen to display on (I have 3 24" screens in suround using nVidia and a 17" I use for the Aquasuite. After such a change, there is a big chance of Aquasuite crashing all together.

All in all a great future, but my god what a hassel to make.

Montag, 5. August 2013, 14:03

The overview sites that come with the software are just examples and reduced to some simple basics modules. In the background everything is scripted like in the way you would use the customized element. Especially animations like the fans etc. must be scripted. We can not add this as a 1-2-3-Click-Wizzard ;)

The gauges is a complete script which renders the graphics based on the input values. We know that some areas are cut here but had to go with it since it was the only useful way to make it usable for the most common situations.

Montag, 5. August 2013, 17:59

Then you should make an exstencive manual explaining this. I still don't know how to connect the fan rotating image to the data source, please explain.

aquasuite

Montag, 5. August 2013, 18:47

please see this image...I made this and some steps are available in my build log at overclock.net towards the end of build log.
Basically, make new page, and copy from samples provided and paste... (ctrl -c and then ctrl -v) . Once you have your layout, right click and change data source if it is not showing the value you wanted. Fan rotating is a gif and has only two states (on or off); it is not related to a data source.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Seanimus« (5. August 2013, 18:50)

Montag, 5. August 2013, 22:26

mage I attached?I guess you looked at the I attached? That isn't the problem, the problem is the script. I don't know all the possibilities of the script and I have no idea what the calls are doing, or what calls are available. That needs to be documented some how, otherwise the script is all but useless. :)

Mittwoch, 7. August 2013, 13:07

I still haven't received an answer on this question. It's a port on a Poweradjust 2, so there are no way to get one from the demo chart.

Mittwoch, 7. August 2013, 14:56

If your just after adding a fan animation to your overview here's how I did it.

On overview - add new item
On "select data" - add custom control
On "Display tab" - use drop down bar and select "animation with databinding", then click load preset
Click ok
static fan image should appear
Right click on the static fan image and select "Settings" then "Select datasource" on the "Common settings" tab.
On "Select data" select open the aquaero 5 tree, then the fans tree, select the relevant fan you wish to have the animation connected to, open that tree up and select the "Speed" value.

Only Speed value's appear to work for fan animations.

Job Done.
:thumbsup:

"The gauge, unless choosing 180 degrees, doesn't show the whole pin, and thus looks ridiculous"
No, you just have to re-size the gauge box for the whole pin to show, I have several gauges that are set to 120 degree angle but also show the whole pin, that little red line round the edge of the gauge when you click on it, try dragging one of the red boxes in the corner of it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »WoodSpoon« (7. August 2013, 15:53)