• 25.04.2024, 08:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Where is the manual?

Sonntag, 4. August 2013, 21:14

You have a GREAT product here, but you scare most users away because there isn't a good manual for the product. Aquaero 5 is a very complicated product and unlike anything else you find, so a manual is a big must. Explaining all the different possibilities as well as the scripting language. Even the smallest producer makes a good manual for his product, that's actualy a FACT. Not a sugestion or a good practice, it's a MUSt and therefor ALL manfacturers make manuals.
I know it's a hassel, I've been a programmer myself, and the worst thing about programming was making the manuakl when the program was finished. But please, both for the users and your own sake, make a manual, and a good one!

Montag, 5. August 2013, 13:41

You can download the manual here.

For a few more details about the aquasuite you can download the mps manual for example.

Montag, 5. August 2013, 17:49

That, my friend, is NOT a manual, that's a poor excuse from a programmer that doesn't want to make a manual. I suggest you pull out the first software manual you can find from your PC and have a look. Then make a manual.

Mittwoch, 7. August 2013, 10:10

is a bit like getting your first android based phone, you have to play with it for about half an hour to get used to it.

Mittwoch, 7. August 2013, 12:16

Got my first Android, Galaxy S4 a month ago, it took me about 6 hours to understand most things about that phone. Without manual and only 1 visit to the net.

I have had Aquasuite for one and a half year now, and I still don't understand the scripting. And I was a programmer from 87 to 97, programing in most languages from C to VB. They need to make a manual. And specialy about the scripting. Do you have any idea how much more they could sell if they had a good manual and did some marketing?