• 19.04.2024, 08:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Anybody Have Aquasuite 2012 Beta 14?

Dienstag, 6. August 2013, 17:21

Hello all,
I bought a computer a while ago and it came with an Aquaero 5.0 to monitor the water temps and adjust fan speed accordingly. It works brilliantly well and I am very happy with it. Recently started having a few odd crashes and freezes in windows and wanted to try re-installing windows from scratch. However I'm a total novice when it comes to setting up fan controllers.

Looking at my version of Aquasuite profile which was setup by builder it seems as though I can just export the profile (which I hope contains things like my fan curve and the names of all the fans...etc). Then I can re-import it into Aquasuite on the fresh version of windows once the .net framework and updates have been installed.

However the only version of Aquasuite 2012 I could find on here was Beta 15 which states that the profiles from beta's 14 and earlier are not compatible.
aquasuite 2012 BETA 15

Does anybody still have a copy of the Beta 14 I could use as really I just want it to work as it does now (which is fine from what I can tell) with the minimum of effort ideally. I'm assuming that if I have the Beta 14 then getting it working as it is currently would be as simple as importing the profile that I have just exported or is it more complicated than that?

Sorry for being a total noob with this stuff. Once I'm happy with how easy it is to install I can have a play about and figure some more of it out for myself. It does seem like a good bit of software but a bit much at first glance for somebody who hasn't built PC's themselves.

Really appreciate any help and advice.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DrHarvey12« (6. August 2013, 17:23)

Mittwoch, 7. August 2013, 10:04

sadly not, usually what happens is old profiles cannot be used with new firmware, and there is a lot of changes with latest Aquasuite.

perhaps a good idea to familiarize your self with your setup before you update firmware.

I am at firmware 1030

then install

latest software Aquasuite 2013.

http://aquacomputer.de/software.html

Pilo

Mittwoch, 7. August 2013, 15:03

Just make a clean cut with the old buggy 2012 beta software and install the actual Aquasuite 2013...it's really no use to cling to that old piece of software....and if you try to set up the controllers yourself, you will see, that it's not that complicated...you can ask here in the forum if you have questions and problems with your desired setup....btw. we all were noobs at the beginning...even the guys from Aqua Computer... :thumbsup:
->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Mittwoch, 7. August 2013, 19:06

Hi guys,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I was really hoping to avoid having to set it up from scratch if possible as like I said it is currently working fine - basically being completely un-obtrusive but ramping up the fan speed based on the temperature of the fluid in the loop. I don't need it to do any more than it currently does. However I take your point about getting to know it - that might be the way I have to do it if I can't get the software from anywhere else.

I looked at the quick installation guide for the Aquaero 5 which seems to be the only available manual for it and that wasn't exactly a great deal of help. Is there a noob friendly guide for setting up Aquasuite 2013 anywhere I could have a look at to see if it's something I would want to attempt?

I'd still be really interested in finding somebody that had the Beta 14 s/w. If I have an easy to re-install setup it's less of an issue to go to 2013 and try it knowing if I get hopelessly lost / confused I can go back to a 2012 beta 14 profile which will work.

Out of interest could I download and install the 2013 software but keep the 2012 with the working profile on my PC but not running so to speak? Then if I get 2013 working fine I can un-install the 2012 stuff and if I don't I can just go back to using the 2012 profile which works fine.

Thanks again for any help / advice.

It is much appreciated :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DrHarvey12« (7. August 2013, 19:07)

Pilo

Mittwoch, 7. August 2013, 20:15

The Problem is, you can't use the Aquasuite 2013 without flashing the new firmware for the Aquaero....and the 2012 Beta 14 will not work with the new 2013 firmware because the newer firmware is not compatible anymore with the old Aquasuite 2012 beta software. That's also the reason, why the old profile files can't be used with the new 2013 Software.
->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Mittwoch, 7. August 2013, 21:11

Hi guys,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I was really hoping to avoid having to set it up from scratch if possible as like I said it is currently working fine - basically being completely un-obtrusive but ramping up the fan speed based on the temperature of the fluid in the loop. I don't need it to do any more than it currently does. However I take your point about getting to know it - that might be the way I have to do it if I can't get the software from anywhere else.

I looked at the quick installation guide for the Aquaero 5 which seems to be the only available manual for it and that wasn't exactly a great deal of help. Is there a noob friendly guide for setting up Aquasuite 2013 anywhere I could have a look at to see if it's something I would want to attempt?

I'd still be really interested in finding somebody that had the Beta 14 s/w. If I have an easy to re-install setup it's less of an issue to go to 2013 and try it knowing if I get hopelessly lost / confused I can go back to a 2012 beta 14 profile which will work.

Out of interest could I download and install the 2013 software but keep the 2012 with the working profile on my PC but not running so to speak? Then if I get 2013 working fine I can un-install the 2012 stuff and if I don't I can just go back to using the 2012 profile which works fine.

Thanks again for any help / advice.

It is much appreciated :)
I've put together a basic start up guide for setting up the Aquaero 5 HERE Scroll down the page abit past the installing the water block & you'll get to the screen shots & guide for Updating the Firmware & setting up your first Curve Control.. It may look rather daunting, but don't let that put you off, Once you get to give it a shot I'm sure you'll begin to pick it up no problem.... Trust me!! :thumbup: ...

I wouldn't even consider going with the old Firmware because you'll be loosing out on the many fixes & improvements AC has made to the Software & Firmware.. Again... Trust me... You'll pick it up I'm sure..

Have a look at the link I posted above & give it a quick read then Go for it..... We can always help out here if you need it so don't worry & Enjoy the software & what it can do :D

All the best & good luck

N.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (7. August 2013, 21:13)

Montag, 12. August 2013, 09:56

Thanks Namron,

That guide looks really helpful. I'm going to give it a go and try to follow your guide.

I'm sure I'll be back shortly with a few questions though!!!