• 28.05.2024, 10:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

dseg

Aquacomputer Aquaero - Different prices everywhere? Diff revisions?

Montag, 26. August 2013, 04:57

I am shopping on a few websites for the AC Aquaero5 XT and I am finding everyone has different pricing.
On FrozenCPU, they say they have the "Newest Revision" Here is the link
I also found it on SideWinderComputers with the same product code (53125). Here is the link

It is $25 cheaper on SideWinderComputers. Is there a new revision of the controller that I do not know about?
I emailed FrozenCPU about a price match as I was placing a big order and did want to do multiple orders from other websites. Their response was that SideWinder did not have the "latest revision."
I am also seeing different pricing on the meters, faceplates, etc.

dseg

Dienstag, 27. August 2013, 15:20

I guess it is a mystery? False advertising for more money?

Dienstag, 27. August 2013, 15:34

There was a revision of the AE Faceplate.
The old one has an hole at the IR-LED Position. At the new faceplate there is a notch connecting the screen and the IR-LED area.
:rolleyes:

Dienstag, 27. August 2013, 16:34

The article number shown on Sidewinders website should be 53089 or the photos have not been updated.

For the prices: you will always see different prices in almost every shop that sells our parts. It mainly has to do with how they get their stuff (shipping costs for example). Of for example a reseller receives everything by Express he will of course add this to the price. Well, just take it as an example. I have no idea how they calculate their prices in the end.