• 18.04.2024, 21:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

dseg

Using two AC D5 Pumps, how do I connect them?

Dienstag, 27. August 2013, 17:19

I am leaning toward two regular D5 pumps because I wanted to use this dual D5 mod and these pump tops with them:
Dual Pump Mod
D5 Pump Mods

How else would I connect two AC D5 pumps together since it has all of the connections on the back?

Mittwoch, 28. August 2013, 01:09

On the AC USB D5, I do not see how you would be able to connect the pump without doing some "home made" modification to the blue cover. But if you do not plan on playing with the speed or gathering the RPM from the pump, she can run only with the power molex once the set up is done, you could then unplug the USB and Aquabus connector and put the blue cover back.

Mittwoch, 28. August 2013, 08:24

dseg

The circular back part of the Bitspower D5 / MCP655 Mod Kit is not fixed to the outer cylinder so it can be removed. I use the same kit for my two AC pumps just without the circular back part installed.

dseg

Mittwoch, 28. August 2013, 14:25

dseg

The circular back part of the Bitspower D5 / MCP655 Mod Kit is not fixed to the outer cylinder so it can be removed. I use the same kit for my two AC pumps just without the circular back part installed.
Could you email/txt me a picture of your pump setup? dseg42@yahoo.com

Or post them here please.

Pilo

Mittwoch, 28. August 2013, 17:07

You can control both pumps by connecting temperature probs to them and set up a software controller for each pump via the Aquasuite software. I don't have these pumps myself, so I don't know for sure, but perhaps you can set up just one temperature controlled software controller to control both pumps at once.
->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

dseg

Mittwoch, 28. August 2013, 17:36

You can control both pumps by connecting temperature probs to them and set up a software controller for each pump via the Aquasuite software. I don't have these pumps myself, so I don't know for sure, but perhaps you can set up just one temperature controlled software controller to control both pumps at once.
We were talking about connecting them, not controlling them.
Thanks for the reply.

Donnerstag, 29. August 2013, 10:42

Not possible to photograph my pump setup in my computer case without A LOT of fiddling about to show you what I meant in my post above. Stating it a little more precisely, the Bitspower pump kit consists of several parts. The cylindrical housing which holds the pump onto the pump top looks like it is one single part in the picture you linked to but it is actually two. One part is the cylinder that screws onto the pump top to hold the pump in place. The other is a circular end cap (with the Bitspower logo) that simply fits inside the cylinder to hide the pump. You can use the pump kit without this end cap so the Aquacomputer mps D5 electrical connectors are free. (These pumps wouldn't fit with the end cap in place anyway.)

RE: Using two AC D5 Pumps, how do I connect them?

Montag, 18. November 2013, 01:17

I am leaning toward two regular D5 pumps because I wanted to use this dual D5 mod and these pump tops with them:
Dual Pump Mod
D5 Pump Mods

How else would I connect two AC D5 pumps together since it has all of the connections on the back?
Hi,
I also have these dual D5 pump mods and the aquacomputer D5 pumps.
There is no way you can leave the back plate on. It will work just fine without it.
Have a look at a few of my pics, it won't cause any problems.
I struggled to find a place to mount them in my case and I have 4 dual kits (8 pumps)
I ended up buying the pump top mod kits from frozen cpu here.... http://www.frozencpu.com/products/16074/…150AC-CLCL.html
Check the last few pics to see the dual version.
I bought them as they raise the pump off the ground which enables access to the ports on the bottom of the pumps.
I used motherboard standoff screws to raise them higher as I still couldn't gain access.
Hope you get to where you want to go.