• 17.04.2024, 00:25
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 30. Dezember 2013, 03:56

My mistake, the AE 5 & AE 6 manual, linked above, covers Aquasuite 2013 too. It is from page 18 all the way to page 48, minus a few pages that only pertain to the models with front panel displays.

Wa3pnt: On my computer, the .jpg that you entered in the post above says "Tinypic (in bright colors) this image or video has been moved or deleted."
Dogs live by four simple rules: Eat, Sleep, Play, Love. The world would be a much better place if we humans lived by only these rules as well.

Montag, 30. Dezember 2013, 06:48

Wa3pnt: On my computer, the .jpg that you entered in the post above says "Tinypic (in bright colors) this image or video has been moved or deleted."
Duuugh! And I know why. LOL In an effort to manage my TinyPic space, and the space on my computer, I deleted the .jpg that I created from the .pdf. When TinyPic sync'd with my files, it also deleted it.

Lesson learned. Don't be so frugal with disk space.

Sorry, but now we (especially me) know why it's a bad link.

RodeoGeorge

Montag, 27. Januar 2014, 10:48

Is there a trade up plan in the works? I have an unused Aquaero 5 pro NEW IN BOX box that is waiting for installation and now you've released the version 6 that would actually be a better fit for my situation due to the heightened fan channel power on offer it seems! I would have definitely waited if i'd known the 6 was coming out... Can anyone help me out?
Happy to pay the difference....

Aquaero 6 XT vs Aquaero 6 PRO

Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2014, 23:29

Can anyone tell me the difference between the XT and the PRO Models? I also would like to know why the faceplate on the Pro version is square and the XT version is rounded on the one end. I have read the discriptions of both of the units and they seem the same other then the XT version comes with the remote but if they are the same why would Aqua make the faceplates different? I would like to know before I purchase the Aquaero 6 so I buy the right version. any help would be apperciated 8|
:P [color

Pilo

Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2014, 23:59

The XT version is easier to handle without the aquasuite software, because it has more control buttons, it's more convenient.
->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Adding more PWM fan channels?

Freitag, 7. Februar 2014, 18:15

Hi

Just got me a Aquaero 6 XT, its great that it has 4 x PWM fan connectors but i wonder is there anything in the pipeline for something like the Power Adjust that adds extra PWM fan channels since I technically need three more PWM Channels?

Freitag, 7. Februar 2014, 20:44

or alternately produce an aquaero(7 ?) that has a dual 5.25" bay form factor that can accommodate more fan channels and also a larger screen that is touch enabled for better control on the aquaero itself. this would also take care of the aquaero master slave issue as one device would host all the fan channels you need. the cost, however, would be another issue.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Pastiche« (7. Februar 2014, 20:47)

Aquaero 7

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 19:54

or alternately produce an aquaero(7 ?) that has a dual 5.25" bay form factor that can accommodate more fan channels and also a larger screen that is touch enabled for better control on the aquaero itself. this would also take care of the aquaero master slave issue as one device would host all the fan channels you need. the cost, however, would be another issue.

That sounds great Pastiche !!! I wouldn't mind a higher cost to have all those features and more PWM fan channels. So when can we expect this Aqua? anything in the pipeline for a Aquaero's 7 ???? :thumbsup:

RE: Adding more PWM fan channels?

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 20:07

Hi

Just got me a Aquaero 6 XT, its great that it has 4 x PWM fan connectors but i wonder is there anything in the pipeline for something like the Power Adjust that adds extra PWM fan channels since I technically need three more PWM channels?

I have a question similar to this question. There is only 4 PWM Fan channels and I have 2 PWM swifttech pumps and 3 PWM fans for each pump loop I understand that I will control each set of 3 fans for each loop together. I then have 4 sets of 2 120mm PWM fans to move air though the case with only 2 fan channels left how will I configure the system to accommodate the 4 sets of 2 120 PWM fans ???????? ?( 8|

Dienstag, 16. September 2014, 02:14

Can anyone please help me?

Does anyone know what is the minimum rpm the AQ D5 with aquabus can go down to when connected to the Aquaero 6 XT?Will it function exactly as the swiftech 655 pwm?

Thanks in advance
:thumbup:

Taipan

unregistriert

Dienstag, 16. September 2014, 08:12

Hello. Just a quick question about the IR Transmitter output. I am wondering if you can program this IR to turn on an aircon unit when an ambient temperature sensor exceeds a certain value and to output an off signal once either the temperature goes below a certain value OR after a set time (to prevent the aircon turning on and off every 5min)? The controller would only need to 'learn" 2 IR commands on and off

I live in a hot environment in Australia . On some days in summer we can reach up to 47C (117F) and probably higher for my computer room with the PC running. Having the IR transmitter built into this fan controller would be handy since I don't care what the temp gets in the room when the PC is off so it would be better than getting another external thermostat/IR circuit that I would have to keep turning on and off whenever I need to leave a computer on.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Taipan« (16. September 2014, 08:13)

Dienstag, 16. September 2014, 12:00

Does anyone know what is the minimum rpm the AQ D5 with aquabus can go down to when connected to the Aquaero 6 XT?Will it function exactly as the swiftech 655 pwm

I do not know the rpm number but it would be useless anyway since it varies massively from pump to pump. The controller in our USB variant rebuilds the adjusting knob that a regular D5 pump has. So the speed range is the same as with a normal D5 pump.

By the way: Swiftechs PWM variant can not be used with the aquaero 6 because this pump does not follow the PWM standard and lacks the required 5V pullup circuit for the PWM signal.

Hello. Just a quick question about the IR Transmitter output. I am wondering if you can program this IR to turn on an aircon unit when an ambient temperature sensor exceeds a certain value and to output an off signal once either the temperature goes below a certain value OR after a set time (to prevent the aircon turning on and off every 5min)? The controller would only need to 'learn" 2 IR commands on and off

The 2-pin IR port is not in use yet and no function is given through the firmware so it is also not clear in which way this port can be controlled in the future. I would not rely too much on it, the IR port has no priority for us.

Dienstag, 16. September 2014, 19:52

Does anyone know what is the minimum rpm the AQ D5 with aquabus can go down to when connected to the Aquaero 6 XT?Will it function exactly as the swiftech 655 pwm

I do not know the rpm number but it would be useless anyway since it varies massively from pump to pump. The controller in our USB variant rebuilds the adjusting knob that a regular D5 pump has. So the speed range is the same as with a normal D5 pump.

By the way: Swiftechs PWM variant can not be used with the aquaero 6 because this pump does not follow the PWM standard and lacks the required 5V pullup circuit for the PWM signal.

Zitat

What if i tried placing a 10K pull up resistor and Zener diode from the PWM wire to the +5v rail.Can't we find out what the rpm range of the AQ D5 with aquabus is from the aquasuite? Thanks for all your help
»nicholas« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • 900x900px-LL-0dbc81db_P2176377.jpeg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nicholas« (16. September 2014, 21:32)

Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2015, 04:12

Any plans in the future for something like a "Poweradjust 3" that adds power and capability to match the AE6? (PWM fan controller mainly)

Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2015, 11:23

There already is a PA3, but its only changes are an improved design, and additional power capacity. Unfortunately, they changed the LED to a bright blue (I'm a fan of red in this case).

And this is off topic.

Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2015, 12:39

Can anyone please help me?

Does anyone know what is the minimum rpm the AQ D5 with aquabus can go down to when connected to the Aquaero 6 XT?Will it function exactly as the swiftech 655 pwm?

Thanks in advance
The USB / Aquabus D5 is simply a D5 Vario with slight mods. It has the exact same min and max speed as any other D5 Vario (1800 - 4800). The PWM D5's can run at lower RPM's but that isn't very useful.