• 09.05.2024, 00:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Powerajust 2 Ultra - Connection to Aquaero 5 Error

Montag, 2. September 2013, 00:36

Hello Everyone,

I read all the threads related to installation of the PA and Aquaero 5 and thought it to be pretty clear. Issue is the following.

Steps I followed.
Install PA to USB and power, aquasuite 2013 can see the PA, address is correct at 50 (only 1 PA), firmware is correct, save. Power down PA, remove USB, connect to high speed aquabus, power back on. Then the following error USB crossed out (pic attached), as in no connection with the PA in aquasuite anymore. I am not sure the next steps without always having the unit attached via USB.

Any thoughts on why this connection is ok in Aquasuite via USB but not aquabus. My aquaero 5 is updated to the latest firmware 1030.

Thanks for any insight!!!
»skruffs01« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • poweradjust error.jpg

Montag, 2. September 2013, 01:14

Nothing is wrong....

The PA "Menu Tab" is only active when the USB is plugged in...

When you disconnect the USB from the PA & it's connected Via the "High Speed" Aquabus all the sensors from the PA can be found in the MAIN "AQUAERO 5 MENU TAB" & as it seems you have a pump attached to the PA it will show up in the "FANS" Tab in the Aquaero 5 List of Menu's.... Should show up as Fan #5 I think.
The Temp sensor (only if you have a temperature probe attached to the PA) will show up in the "SENSORS" Tab in the Aquaero 5 Menu list then click the "Temperature Sensor" Menu & you should should see (only if you have a temp probe attached to the PA) the temperature reading of the PA beside the "poweradjust 1" listing...

Hope you can understand what I'm saying :)

N.

Montag, 2. September 2013, 01:55

I just noticed that after I deleted the #5 fan configuration in the aquasuite :cursing:..... pump stopped and I went into panic mode. Thanks for the quick reply. I assumed the interface with the PA would have been a bit different (not indicated at fan #5).