• 25.04.2024, 05:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquainlet PRO bubbles

Donnerstag, 19. September 2013, 21:38

Hello,

I am using an Aquastream XT along with an Aquainlet PRO 100ml and can't get rid of air bubbles no matter which configuration I try:

- when using the bottom inlet ports, I can't fully bleed the system as air is trapped (sucked in by the pump every time) no matter which frequency I use, even 50Hz.
Most of the air can escape in the beginning but many smaller bubbles are stuck in the loop.

- when using the ports at the top of the reservoir, bubbles are created by water turbulence (and as the reservoir is small are sucked back in the loop).

My system ran for a few days (in each scenario), but it won't improve over time.

WC loop: CPU and chipset waterblocks, one 240mm rad and one 180mm.
Case: Bitfenix Prodigy

The only possible solutions I found:

- Add an aquajet flush tube at the top of the reservoir, fill it so that the aquajet tube is immersed -> no more turbulence.
My only concern is that it is not advertised as such (supposedly only to fix fogging issue).
The tube diameter looks a bit small, will it affect flow a lot ?

- Replace it with an Aqualis reservoir (a deflection plate is included, which in my opinion, should have been provided to Aquainlet users).

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Stéphane.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »psteph« (19. September 2013, 21:40)

Freitag, 20. September 2013, 02:26

This may or may not be helpful to you but.
I know some people deal with bubbles in the res by putting a piece of really porous sponge in the bottom of it, just enough to restrict the in coming or out going coolant coolant, just over the height of your inlet, enough to slow and settle the coolant flow.

I've seen a few people do it but no guarantee it will work for you, hope it does.

like this

#mce_temp_url#

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »WoodSpoon« (20. September 2013, 02:33)

Pilo

Freitag, 20. September 2013, 09:23

Are there any disadvantages because of the little air bubbles...annoying noises like bubbling...or do you have a lower cooling efficiency?
If not, try again the configuration with the inlet fitting on the bottom and let the system settle down over time.
The little bubbles really need only time to dissolve, they will disappear after some time for sure, but not just after a few days.
Just be patient, it will work. The drawing below shows, that the bubbles probably just circle constantly past the reservoir.
The reservoir is just a supplier for 'spare' water and not a catch tank.
There is no direct flow into the reservoir and the bubbles don't get into direct contact with the water-to-air surface.
That's the reason, in my opinion, why the bubbles need much more time to dissolve.

->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Freitag, 20. September 2013, 17:23

Thanks for your quick replies guys. I will try your suggestions.