• 24.04.2024, 08:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

appel

Aquastream XT speed control

Freitag, 20. September 2013, 00:12

I was wondering why my aquastream xt is always running at full speed.
i connected it with usb and aquabus(to aquaero 5) and configured it on all the ways i can think of.
manual speed (usb and aquabus) both just do what you expect, make it run at a set speed.
the automatic speed settings just make it run as fast as it can till it crashes and then runs on a slower rate(the crashing and lowering the speed seems intentional and is fine).
why does it not lower its speed?
or is there a way to program the speed into the thing (i wanted to put it on curve control, but there its not listed as a output device).

Pilo

Freitag, 20. September 2013, 10:08

First of all, do you use Windows? If you do, have you installed the Sotware Aquasuite 2013 yet?
Secondly, if you wanna use the controllers and sensors of the Aquaero 5 to control the pump speed and to integrate the pump into the aquero section of the Aquasuite, you need to set the pump from USB to Aquabus control.
Another option is, to connect a tempature probe to the connector of the pump and use its temp. values to control to pump speed with the curve controllers in its own pump section of the Aquasuite software. You can also use this with only an USB connection to the pump without an Aquaero.

The User Namron made a guide for the Aquaero and other AC stuff. Perhaps it's helpful to you?

Ah I forgot, try to use another controller type, not the curve controller, it isn't fitting for pump speed control. Perhaps a 'Set Point'or 'Two Point' controller?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Pilo« (20. September 2013, 10:13)

->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Freitag, 20. September 2013, 10:19

The aquastream xt cannot controlled by a temperature controller.

appel

Donnerstag, 26. September 2013, 20:23

Then what is the automatic mode for?
all it seems to do is make the pump run faster then possible on manual (stops at 74) while on automatic it reaches 80