• 19.04.2024, 23:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Stev0

Advice please - Aqua Computer Poweradjust 2 Ultra - USB

Sonntag, 29. September 2013, 20:34

Im very interested in the Aqua Computer Poweradjust 2 Ultra - USB but cant find much detailed info about it so hoping other current users might be able to give me some good answeres please.
can this run by itself using the aquasuite software?
and can it by any chance detect temps directly from the cpu or gpu without using the temp sensors?
thanks for any replies

Montag, 30. September 2013, 21:33

The PA is a standalone device. Once it's configured you don't need the Aquasuite anymore.
The Aquasuite is able to handle softwaretemperatures, but you need an extra program like speedfan to get the values into the Suite.
:rolleyes:

Stev0

Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2013, 01:10

thanks

Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2013, 08:16

The Aquasuite is able to handle softwaretemperatures,
No, Softwaresensors are only available for aquaero 5 devices. The device must support software sensors.

Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2013, 08:29

Sorry my fault, i thought it's a software feature, not a hardware one.
:rolleyes:

Stev0

Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2013, 18:29

I have just installed an aquaero and a poweradjust 2 ultra.
the aquaero is on firmware 1030 but the poweradjust 2 ultra is only on version 1006.
is their any updates I need to do to this or is this already on the latest versions.
also Ive found so far that I need to keep the usb cable still connected to the poweradjust 2 ultra even though the aquabus cable is connected or it wont show up in the software suite.
thanks for any help.

Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2013, 22:23

When the Power Adjusts are connected Via the Aquabus it will only show any componants that are connected to the Power Adjust through the Main Aquaero 5 Menu's... Ie: If you have a Temperature sensor connected to the PA it will show up in the Main Aquaero 5 "Temperature Sensors" as "Power Adjust #".. If you have a Fan or fans connected to the PA then those will show up in the Main Aquaero 5 "Fans Tab" e.t.c.e.t.c.....

The Power adjust Firmware will be different to the Aquaero 5 Firmware, That's Normal.... The Aquasuite should tell you when the Power Adjust is connected Via the USB whether it needs a Firmware Update. If you don't get a Yellow warning telling you the Power adjust has a new update then it already has the latest firmware installed :)......

Have a look HERE for more info on the Aquaero & various connected components. I'm Adding to this as & when I can, but there should be something there that may answer some queries...

N.

Stev0

Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013, 04:17

thanks alot guys,been a realy nice product so far,just a shame the front window is such a pain to orginise with all the graphs and meters and suchlike. :D

Stev0

Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013, 21:20

when you change a setting for like fan profiles and speeds does this save directly to the unit so the program doesnt need to always run?

Stev0

Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2013, 21:20

anyone please ^

Samstag, 26. Oktober 2013, 06:08

Yes, Aquasuite is only a programming and monitoring interface. Mine seems to save settings as soon as they are selected but it may help to click the disk icon before closing Aquasuite each time settings are changed.