• 25.04.2024, 02:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

appel

Pressure sensor mps Delta 500 + aquaero 5

Donnerstag, 3. Oktober 2013, 20:50

I bought a
"Pressure sensor mps pressure Delta 500"
forgot to buy the right hose and stuff but i connected it anyway on usb.
i configured it and everything did seem fine (could create presure with blowing on it, or pressing with my finger on the hole)
after that i connected it on the aquabus to my aquaero and here it shows up as a flow sensor with a flow of 0.0.
this pretty much takes away all its usefullness for me.
am i doing something wrong?
I did change the address to 12 so it would not interfere with my flow sensor on address 11.

Freitag, 4. Oktober 2013, 11:01

MPS devices (Multi purpose Sensor) all use the same controller board. Because of that the Aquaero uses different bits of info from the mps control board to do different things. That is why when you look at the alarm configuration tab of the MPS page when connected via USB they all have Internal and external temp sensor, flow rate, fill level, speed signal, and pressure fields. A pressure sensor uses the same parts as a flow sensor but in a different housing.

When the device is connected via USB use the configuration tab to change it to a pressure sensor 500 device, give it a unique address and save the settings. It should then show up in Aquasuite as a fill sensor, and you can add the data to an overview page.

To have the fill level on the Aquaero display you need to go to go to Information pages / available screens and add a fill sensor to the list of screens your device displays.

If you still have problems then put up some screen shots so we can see what is happening.

Edit: Actually ... all that applies to the fill sensors but maybe not the pressure sensor you have. Sorry, got a bit confused. What do you want to do with the device? It may be that it needs to be connected via USB because the Aquaero doesn't really have a straight pressure sensor interface built in.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (4. Oktober 2013, 11:12)

Freitag, 4. Oktober 2013, 12:45

As I understand it, Most of us use this type of Pressure sensor as Fill Level Sensor. The pressure side of it is usually used when you have filters in your loop and should the filters become clogged then the pressure will increase informing you that the filter needs cleaning or changing...

When used as a Fill Level Sensor you need to tell the unit & Aquaero that it is being used as Fill Level sensor as Below

For a how to connect up guide have a look HERE It's the same for all stand alone Pressure sensors, Have a look HERE also on how to configure the sensor as a Fill Level Sensor....

Not sure how you plan on using the device, As a Fill Level or Pressure sensor. But if you plan on using it as Fill level sensor then the two links above should help to explain it a wee bit better.. Hope it helps.... & sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick on this :)

appel

Freitag, 4. Oktober 2013, 15:18

I wanted to use it as a fill sensor.
since pressure pretty much equals how full it is.

edit:
i just had it as pressure sensor in that tab.
will try it tonight with your method namron

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »appel« (4. Oktober 2013, 15:20)

Freitag, 4. Oktober 2013, 20:01

I wanted to use it as a fill sensor.
since pressure pretty much equals how full it is.

edit:
i just had it as pressure sensor in that tab.
will try it tonight with your method namron
Good stuff.. Let us know how it goes & if you have any problems.... :thumbsup:

appel

Samstag, 5. Oktober 2013, 00:14

putting it on fill sensor did seem to do a trick.
aquaero doesnt show it under sensors, but alarm is settable, and the dashboard shows it. (and under linux i can read it with the custom software thats discussed on another thread here).

i do however find it strange that it has to be done this way (putting pressure sensor on fill sensor mode)

Samstag, 5. Oktober 2013, 00:31

Glad you got it working :)...

You need to set what your using for as It's a multi function device (Fill Level Or Pressure Sensor (the pressure side of it is pressure on the flow) At least I think that's how I understand it) The fill level is more a static pressure as in a Reservoir & unless you state which function your going to use it the Aquaero e.t.c doesn't know that until you tell it :) ..

Anyway... Glad it's up & running for you now :thumbsup: ..

N.

appel

Freitag, 18. Oktober 2013, 00:29

may be any duct is not opened on that
sorry, don't understand what you are trying to say