• 30.05.2024, 10:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Help With Aquasuite and Airplex Modularity System 240 Radiator

Samstag, 5. Oktober 2013, 01:01

Hey folks -

I just installed a combo Airplex Modularity System 240 Radiator/Pump/Reservoir with the Eheim Compact 600/12V Pump. I have the USB connector plugged into a header on my motherboard. I also have 2 120mm fans bolted to the radiator and connected to the fan headers on the back of the unit. Aquasuite and OHM are installed and running.

The fans aren't moving at all.

Aquasuite sees the pump and can control its speed. I can forcefully turn one of the fans up to 100%, but the other one doesn't move. I've swapped the fan plugs, and the second fan spun up to 100%. It almost seems like one of the fan headers isn't working, but I doubt that's the case. I suspect I'm just confused.

Ideally, I'd like the system to monitor the GPU temps and adjust the pump and fans accordingly. Is that possible with Aquasuite? OHM sees both GPUs and is reporting their temperatures. But I'm unclear how to get Aquasuite to monitor those temps. I'm also, again, unsure of how to get the fans to move. Left on the default settings, they're completely still.

I apologize if I'm including too much, too little, or the wrong information. If anything is unclear, please ask and I'll attempt to clarify.

Thanks!

Samstag, 5. Oktober 2013, 02:01

As an update: I can see that one fan will spin up if the water temps reach a certain set point, but the second fan stays off. Is this to be expected?

Samstag, 5. Oktober 2013, 17:00

I understand my mistake with the fans now: the other 2 3-pin headers are not for fans. So I need a 3-pin fan splitter, which I've since ordered.

As far as Aquasuite and software sensors: How do I install them? Is it possible with my model of radiator and pump? There's no option at all to use them. Do I need to add another piece of software to my Windows machine?

Thanks for any help.

Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013, 07:36

Hi,
the softwaresensors you can use only with controller like aquaero5...the 600modul doun´t have this funktion...

Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013, 10:34

Hi,
the softwaresensors you can use only with controller like aquaero5...the 600modul doun´t have this funktion...
Thank you for clarifying that for me.