• 19.04.2024, 15:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Problem Software Sensor Win 8.1

Samstag, 19. Oktober 2013, 13:43

Hi friends,

i've just installed windows 8.1 and now Software Temperature sensors doesn't read temp from Open Hardware Monitor. When you select datasource from aquasuite 2013, it is empty, no datasource avalaible. Does Anyone have same problem?.

I've just reinstalled aquasuite a Open Hardware Monitor, reinstalled Aquasuite Windows Services and having same problem.

Best Regards

Samstag, 19. Oktober 2013, 13:47

Yeah, same problem here.

Must need a new version of OHM or the promised new Aquasuite.

OHM seems to be working by itself so it might be the AS service that needs work.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (19. Oktober 2013, 13:49)

Montag, 21. Oktober 2013, 07:51

we have tested the functions with the 0.6.0 Version of OHM. Its running.
When you have a empty window for data selecion OHM has a problem with exporting the values to the WMI.

Megaraid

unregistriert

Montag, 21. Oktober 2013, 18:37

Can you please tell us how to fix this problem?

Montag, 21. Oktober 2013, 19:10

Could you tell us how to fix it, please?.

I'm running both programs with admin rights. Aquasuite Service is running and reinstalled too. OHM i'm using is 0.6 beta.

Best Regards
we have tested the functions with the 0.6.0 Version of OHM. Its running.
When you have a empty window for data selecion OHM has a problem with exporting the values to the WMI.

Montag, 21. Oktober 2013, 20:08

I have installed the latest ohm version and its running without other settings.

OHM have some problems with exporting the sensor values to the WMI interface. In this case the aqasuite/service can not see the values.

Try aida64.

saldot

Montag, 21. Oktober 2013, 23:56

My problem was I had OHM 0.5B installed. Updated to 0.6b and that there was a lot more data in WMI under Root\OpenHardwareMonitor.
After updating to OHM 0.6b i restarted "Aqua Computer Service". After that temps were showing in aquasuite once again. Rebooting the computer would also do the trick if you don't know how to restart services.

Pic of data for OHM in WMI explorer. If you browse there and it's empty OHM is probably the problem.

You can download WMI explorer here http://www.ks-soft.net/hostmon.eng/downpage.htm
When you run it, select "Connect to host/namespace" under "Actions" and write "Root\OpenHardwareMonitor" in the Name Space box and click ok. After that, browse to "sensors" in the upper plane (classes) and select it.
You should see a lot of instances on the left and if you click one of them you should see the data (temps et.c.) on the right.

Hope it helps...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »saldot« (22. Oktober 2013, 00:00)

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2013, 05:44

Yeah I updated to the new OHM, uninstalled and reinstalled the Aquasuite service and all works fine now.

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2013, 19:47

I'm having same issues. Reinstalling Aquasuite, reinstalling aquasuite service, reinstalling OHM.. And no progress.

With WMI you can't see anything inside "Sensor".

Here is a screenshot

Best Regards

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2013, 21:10

With WMI you can't see anything inside "Sensor".
This is a bug from OHM.

The aquasuite has no probelm. You can try to send a mail to the developers of OHM.

Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2013, 21:42