• 27.04.2024, 23:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

help my aquaero 5xt goes into loop

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 12:59

I have a problem my Aquaero 5XT after a while is that access must be looped like holding down the button to scroll through the pages and does not stop until the detachment mains I tried already to remove the usb cable levari the various cables and fans to make it go empty but equal after a certain number of minutes it always does well or tried to remove the batteries from the controller the same there is a remedy? or do I have to RMA? was purchased by the Italian riventore Ybris and directed me here for assistance

appel

Dienstag, 5. November 2013, 15:16

i tried to read it 5x and i still have no clue what you are doing and what the problem is.

Dienstag, 5. November 2013, 18:20

the display starts to show all the information as fast as if you pressed the down key always, I tried to loosen the screws of 3 flared but nothing if I remove the cover front display stops making the problem as if there was a short or something on the first multi-function 3-button dispay, among other things I saw in the book reviews that there are 3 red LEDs on the keys are off on my

Mittwoch, 6. November 2013, 02:23

Sounds like you may be having the Hyper sensitivity problem with the touch capacitance button. If this is the problem I am not sure but I think in the Aqua suit you can adjust the sensitivity of the button and even disable it. I had problems with mine and when I changed the PSU the problem quit. But I believe the newer version has better hardware so if yours is fairly new this may not help might need to RMA.