• 20.04.2024, 04:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite 2013 - 3 start up issue

Freitag, 15. November 2013, 09:52

Hi.
After upgrading to 2013 - 3 version i got some trouble with my startup of the program.
This has never happend with the later versions so im posting here to try and get some help with it.
Whats happening.
Normally when i start up my computer the page i created to my needs is showing like this:

But after 2013 - 3 this often happens:

The problem when this is showing is that my Øyvind`s Page is dead, no data is showing on the "intruments" and its all greyed out.
When i try to delete the default Page and the Aquaero setting with the red cross on the USB its still dead.
The only way to get it back is to delete the whole Aquaro program / reinstall and import my settings.
This has happend quite often now after upgrading and as i said, it has never happend before with the older versions.
Is there anybody else experience this issue and is it any solution or ideas to fix it?
Best regards
Øyvind..

Freitag, 15. November 2013, 12:37

Have you tried swapping your USB cable? I don't see the Aquaero page X'd out unless the USB isn't communicating.

Freitag, 15. November 2013, 12:52

Hi Mandrix.
No i havent changed anything, just upgraded to 2013 -3.
This issue has not appeared on any of the other versions i have runned so i dont understand why its suddenly like this.
Do you have any theories?

Freitag, 15. November 2013, 14:00

Well like I said, I would try a different USB cable.....or maybe yours is loose or something. Normally you don't see the Aquaero page X'd out unless the USB isn't communicating.
Other than the USB not communicating properly I can't imagine.....
I've bumped one loose before while plugging in fan cables and had the Aquaero lose communication with the motherboard.

Samstag, 16. November 2013, 08:57

Ok this is what happend this morning.
Yesterday when i shut down my computer everything worked just fine, this morning when starting up i get this red X and nothing works again.
Stopped the pc and unplugged, then i unplugged the USB cable in both ends taking a good look at it and everything looks great.
Boot up again with the same result.
Then i uninstalled Aquasuite, reboot and install it again, new reboot and everything is 10 out of 10.
This is exactly how its happend before too, i have to reinstall and reboot before i get it too work.
I cant belive that its just a USB connection that is bad eighter, because then the Aquasuite would loose connection while running too.
And this has never happend before.
When its first running without errors, its stabil as a rock until the next boot up.
Really need some help with this issue, so i hope someone has a tip or two?

Samstag, 16. November 2013, 13:10

Other than looking through Windows logs for problems I don't have anything else to suggest.....the Aqua Computer service is running, right? Task Manager / Services / Aqua Computer Service.

Samstag, 16. November 2013, 13:50

Hi again.
Looked into Windows log, no errors regarding Aquasuite.
Now after several reboots during the day, the Aquasuite still running flawless.
Just like it did yesterday.
But the wierd thing is that after the computer has been down for some hours, the error appears when starting up.
The only thing i can think of is that after upgrading to 2013 -3 something has gone wrong creating this issue during start up.
As i wrote, when this happens the only thing i can do to get it back to normal is to reinstall.
But..
A litle idea here now.
When reinstalling i get the option if i want to ceep my settings or not.
Everytime i did this i choose to ceep the settings afraid of loosing the settings and page i have used quite some time setting up.
Would it reset the whole paccage if i choose to not ceep this setting?
And will i be able to import and ceep using my settings like its now if i do this?

Samstag, 16. November 2013, 14:28

You can export both the current settings & the pages you have made, then when you reinstall Aquasuite you can import them back in.

Samstag, 16. November 2013, 14:51

Then i made a clean reinstall og Aquasuite and imported both the page and the settings.
All works great here so far, made a handful of reboots without any issues, so im hopeful right now.
I suspect that this issue maybe followed the settings when i diddent make a clean install?
At least that what im hoping anyway.
Im gonna try it like this for a while and let you know how it goes.
Thank you for your help so far.

Samstag, 16. November 2013, 15:35

I hope you get it working like you want. I always keep copies of settings and pages so that I can import them if I have problems.

Sonntag, 17. November 2013, 11:15

Sorry to say that its still the same error when starting up the machine.
I also got another issue when trying to import my settings again while the red cross is present.
When i push the aquaero button and then Settings the whole program goes into Fatal Error with this message:
Description

Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\aquasuite\aquasuite.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: aquasuite.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.16
Problem Signature 03: 527b5c7a
Problem Signature 04: Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
Problem Signature 05: 0.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 0
Problem Signature 07: 1
Problem Signature 08: ffffffff
Problem Signature 09: QCQUMZNLVZFTVMBQQ2DV1TYSC5H01EH3
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1044
Additional Information 1: dc7b
Additional Information 2: dc7bc76886c43aa25a2a225a7abe9619
Additional Information 3: 5f5c
Additional Information 4: 5f5c45cc7b0f6ca8d235a41eb840318f

I hope you can see something out of this?

Sonntag, 17. November 2013, 12:54

You should send an email to support, maybe they can help you.

Dienstag, 19. November 2013, 00:26

That exactly what happend to mine koolance 205 , lost graphics on all info even with 3 different usb connections tried out. one of the reasons i bought this one . Really hopes this wont be a common issue :S , the Unit it worth twice the money as long as its stabile . If i may ask , is there a setting for the fans, 3 or 4 pin or does the controller understand the difference . just thinking that it may cause issues if not set right ??

Dienstag, 19. November 2013, 04:07

I get this problem with my mps devices frequently. I have tried swapping cables but the problem persists, however, it also sometimes corrects itself between shutdowns and restarts. I am wondering if it has something to do with USB selective suspend in power options? Any thoughts anyone?

Dienstag, 19. November 2013, 05:34

I get this all the time after the upgrade.
I just ignore it , because I can afford to...
Sometimes the reservoir fill meter or d5 pump power or flow meter is not working (USB Connection only). But since i have so many devices connected I can be comfortable knowing it is not causing harm.

It is rather annoying to show D5 Pump off...when Flow meter is 165 l/h...and so on.

I have the EVGA X79 Classified motherboard, so I had USB issues before. So I didn't think of posting earlier as an AQ Issue. But its worth looking it.

As other post...it does go away after reboot at times.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Seanimus« (19. November 2013, 05:35)

Dienstag, 19. November 2013, 08:32

Ok so im not the only one experience this issue.
I have just upgraded to version 2013 - 4 and Firmware 1034 and havent got this issue back yet.
Gonna try it a few days now and report back how its running.
Seanimus:
Good too hear that you can just ignore the USB error, self i can not.
Im normally running my i7 2600K at 5 GHz but after this trouble i have dropped it down to 4.6 together with lower cpu voltage just to be on the safe side.
My system has been rock stabil for about a year now but when i cant see Aquasuite running as it should on my secondary screen, i just dont feel comfortable of just letting it go.
I really hope this newest updates has some fixes to this, but i dont dare to say anything before i have tryed it for a while.

Freitag, 22. November 2013, 08:42

Hi again.
After trying the new 2013 - 4 for some days without getting the USB issue im pretty shure that its fixed here now.
Wery happy and thanksful for your help in here.
This morning i see that another update has arrived and i have just installed 2013 - 5.
The first reboot went ok so hopefully it will stay that way.
I have also used quite some time getting to know Aquasuite a little better and i finally got the Software Temperature Sensor to work using Open Hardware Monitor.
Now im using that to monitor my GPU temp (GTX 570 also watercooled)
The only thing i would like to improve here is that OHM is not reading with any decimals, so my monitor window looks a little "boring"
Here is an example:

As you see the GPU is flat and thats ok, but when the temp starts to move the line jumps up and down in steps of 1C several times before it settles in the new temp and that dont look good.
After having a good look at this OHM program i dont see any way to change the reading to decimals, so im wondering what and how you guys are using Software Temperature Settings?
Thanks.