• 25.04.2024, 05:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquastream XT starts with very high current.

Samstag, 16. November 2013, 11:46

I've been running the pump fine for the past new months, however since installing windows 8.1 yesterday, the pump makes strange, very loud grinding/rattling/farting noises whenever I turn the computer on, open aquasuite or turn the computer off.
I took a look at the monitoring graph in aquasuite, and this is what i found!

As you can see, the pump starts off the chart at an insanely high amount of amps before aquasuite is started to get them down, which is obviously doing something bad to the pump. As i said, this is only after installing 8.1, and it's not the USB issue that people have been mentioning either, so does anyone have a fix for this?

Samstag, 16. November 2013, 11:51

Actually, this should be moved to the English forum sorry, I just noticed where it was.

Samstag, 16. November 2013, 13:10

Have you applied the USB Fix with the actual aquasuite? If not, do that.

Samstag, 16. November 2013, 22:38

Not sure what you mean by applying the USB fix to the aquasuite? I applied it to the aquastream XT and that's done nothing; the ampage still shows really high at the beginning of the graph.
It seems that the software/operating system itself may not be the current issue, but like i said, this started as soon as i started upgrading to windows 8.1 and never before.

It happens right when the computer is turned on and the pump gets power, when the aquasuite is started, and when the computer looses power on shutdown. the pump shakes quite a bit and the sound is also similar to violent water frothing and pump vibrations.
could it be a firmware issue? I mean it could have corrupted somehow for some reason or other.
edit-
I removed the USB connection to the motherboard and started up the computer, and the pump just kept increasing in speed to the point when it sounded like a washing machine and was forcing water around the system crazily. obviously i turned it off then reconnected the USB to keep it under control, but this time both the current and rotations started off high, went lower then 3000rpm, then settling at 3000rpm/50hz with the current at 0.5A

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »alasdairhurst« (16. November 2013, 22:48)

Dienstag, 19. November 2013, 22:45

Any input guys?

Mittwoch, 20. November 2013, 07:30

Open aquasuite 2013-4 and goto: System page.
In the bottom of the page is a Tab to apply a USB Fix.

Donnerstag, 21. November 2013, 12:13

nope, updated aquasuite, applied the fix, restarted. nothing. It isn't cutting out, so i wouldn't have thought that the sleep on USB device thing wouldnt be anything to do with it.

Samstag, 23. November 2013, 11:40

Sebastian?

Dienstag, 24. Dezember 2013, 18:20

Bump again. I would really like some support on this.
For various reasons I reinstalled windows 8 on the computer, and the pump was silent for the most of it, but after upgrading to 8.1, as before the pump started going mental and literally making very harsh "farting" noises when starting, shutting down and installing.

Mittwoch, 25. Dezember 2013, 04:10

I'm running Aquasuite 2013-5.2, and there is no USB Fix on the Aquasuite Settings page. Is this something that was specifically for 2013-4?

RodeoGeorge

Donnerstag, 26. Dezember 2013, 09:56

It's only for Windows 8.1.
Please disconnect the USB and try if the problem is still the same.

Samstag, 28. Dezember 2013, 15:16

I've ended up reverting back to windows 8. 8.1 has only been trouble for me. It's not like i have old hardware too... (4770k, GTX780 etc...)
Reverting to windows 8 has stopped any noise from the pump. The worst noises weren't even when the operating system was running which was VERY strange (booting up and shutting down the computer) and the worst was when installing windows 8.1 when it was configuring. Windows 8 hasn't had any of these problems when installing and running and i haven't heard a thing from it.
Also it looks like the pump and the fan controller have kept their profiles i set previously, so i haven't even had to install aquasuite so that speeds things up a bit on boot.