• 24.04.2024, 19:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dienstag, 26. November 2013, 11:11

This is turning into confusion central.
You and me both Jak :D ....

I did mention earlier that I thought the fans he has would use either the Molex or the 3 pin fan connector & not both at the same time!!!... Also I mentioned he would need the Aquaero water block & the PA's to power all the fans (although I have to admit I wasn't certain even then that the Aquaero could handle all those fans?)... But I wasn't sure then whether he had the Aquaero 5 or the Aquaero 6... I know only now (from his last post) that he has the Aquaero 5... Do you still think if he has the 2 x PA's and put maybe 3 fans on each of them that the Aquaero 5 (with water block) wouldn't be able to handle the other 16 fans (4 fans per header)?... I'm not sure as I've never used so powerful fans before with the Aquaero?...

N.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (26. November 2013, 18:21)

Mittwoch, 27. November 2013, 20:25

Sorry for confusion :-(
Ideally, I'd like 3 fans per channel (6 channels) and 4 fans on 1 channel. 7 Channels in total.
Each fan uses... : Power:4.8W ,Voltage:12VDC and Current:0.4A
Is this possible with 1 Aquaero 5 XT with waterblock and 3 power adjust ultra and if so, which should run the channel with 4 fans?
To confirm, I CAN fully control and monitor an Aquabus D5 connecting only to a usb header on my motherboard within the Aquaero software? It will not be directly connected to my A5 in any way!!
One final thought, how should I connect everything for the first time before I turn on my machine?
I'm sure I should name the poweradjusts and pumps. Just not sure the procedure except that I should remove the power each time.
Thanks again for your help and patience. I really do appreciate your help and you have really helped :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mganddrea« (1. Dezember 2013, 13:46)