• 25.04.2024, 18:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Totally new with aida64 and aquasuite, frustrated I cannot get my $3500 rig to work as designed

Freitag, 22. November 2013, 22:13

Hi all,

I knew the learning curve was going to be a little steep, but this is maddening!! Here is the setup:
Corsair 900D case (bigger than my first apartment!)
Intel Core I7-4960x ivey Bridge 3.6 GHz (Turbo 4 GHZ) which will be over clocked
Asus Sabertooth X79 mother board
Asus Geforce GTX780 video card (water cooled)
Creative Sound Blaster Z sound card
32 Gb of Corsair Vengeance 2400 mHz Ramm
Twin Samsung 840 Pro 256 Gb SSD
Seagate 3 TB 7200 RPM storage hard drive
Corsair AX1200i platinum power supply

Water cooling:
Black ice SR-1 4 120mm fan radiator (Gentle Typhoon shown)
Swiftech MCP35X water pump
Phobya 5.25 dual bay reservoir
Waterblocks for the graphics card and CPU are by Watercool

I have installed Aida64 and I believe I have set the preferences properly. Everywhere I read I see reference to a software sensor tool that I cannot seem to find. Everything I read indicates I need this tool for aquasuite to recognize the data from aida64. Can anyone please help me why I still have some hair left?

Thanks in advance,

Phil

Freitag, 22. November 2013, 23:04

Start the aqua computer Service. (aquasuite -> settings)

Samstag, 23. November 2013, 00:18

Says it installed and running but I cannot figure out how to get the data from aida64.
»Feeblemind« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • All I see.png
  • Adia64 prefereence screen.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Feeblemind« (23. November 2013, 00:22)

Samstag, 23. November 2013, 01:13

Ooops... sorry didn't see I had double posted... Mods can you delete this post :whistling: ..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (23. November 2013, 01:24)

Samstag, 23. November 2013, 01:22

Have a look HERE and I explain it with pictures of how to set up Aida64 e.t.c.. Hope it helps :) P.S.. Don't take any notice of the heading saying about (If your only Air cooling e.t.c, It's the same set up whether your Air cooling or Water cooling)

N.

Samstag, 23. November 2013, 01:38

Made corrections to aida64 as you listed. Still no sensors :(

Edited to add:
Okay, finally after 4 hours and lots of reading I stumbled across the
answer by accident. I typically install the majority of the software
that comes with a mother board and then i update all my drivers. Note
to ASUS mother board users: Do not install "Thermal Radar" as it
prohibits aqua suite from seeing the sensor data.

Now time to figure out the curve and such, Thanks Namron for the assist!!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Feeblemind« (23. November 2013, 01:44)

Samstag, 23. November 2013, 01:48

Ahhhh.. Excellent :thumbsup: .. Glad you got it sorted mate.. I've done a guide on the curve settings just above that link I sent you.. Just scroll up a bit and you should come across it, It's only a basic set up guide but should get you started & give you a half decent Idea of how to go about setting up a curve control e.t.c :) ... Again Good luck...

N.

Scott-S6

Samstag, 23. November 2013, 18:48

If you do want to use Thermal Radar for some reason, I'm using it in conjunction with OHM (rather than AIDA) with no issues.
Note to ASUS mother board users: Do not install "Thermal Radar" as it
prohibits aqua suite from seeing the sensor data.

Dienstag, 26. November 2013, 03:30

As I said, Do not use it with Aida64, I did not mention hard ware monitor......