• 16.04.2024, 23:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

help switch Frontplate for aquaero 6 XT

Freitag, 29. November 2013, 18:48

hello guys know how to change the bezel with silver to black? aplicato goes over the silver or the silver should be lifted because apparently soldered to the bottom and I would not do any damage what is the correct procedure?

Pilo

Samstag, 30. November 2013, 03:32

It's just a simple bezel without any electronic components soldered to it like to the optional replacement front plate. I think you only need to unscrew the four screws in the front corners and the bezel should be seperately removeable.

Just the Bezel:

Replacment Frontplate:
Front:

Back:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Pilo« (30. November 2013, 03:33)

->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Samstag, 30. November 2013, 06:01

not raised the screws to the plate remains solid below and I would not give damage to leverage

delevic

Samstag, 11. Januar 2014, 14:36

I have same problem :) seems to be that default mask is glued with pcb.

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2014, 03:40

I have same problem :) seems to be that default mask is glued with pcb.
Those are two different Front plates, and they are not compatible.

One has a hole for the IR sensor, and the other has a slot.

If you look on this web site, you'll see that they are not compatible.

http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l3/g/c17/s4…lers-Page1.html

RodeoGeorge

delevic

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2014, 20:27

This is not a compatibility problem :) The question is how to remove default frontplate

delevic

Montag, 13. Januar 2014, 16:25

I received a response from aquacompuer about frontplate :

"Yes. The front is glued.You should use a flat screwdriver or knife and start at one corner and carefully split away the front step by step."

But my advice is to use vCard, or some plastic knife for paper :)

delevic

Samstag, 18. Januar 2014, 11:09

Done :)