• 16.04.2024, 12:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Fans per channel + D5 aquabus control + Initial setup

Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013, 17:46

Hi, few quick questions....
I'd like 3 fans per channel (6 channels) and 4 fans on 1 channel. 7 Channels in total.
Each fan uses... : Power:4.8W ,Voltage:12VDC and Current:0.4A
Is this possible with 1 Aquaero 5 XT with waterblock and 3 power adjust ultra and if so, which should run the channel with 4 fans?
To confirm, Can I fully control and monitor an Aquabus D5 connecting only to a usb header on my motherboard within the Aquaero software? It will not be directly connected to my A5 in any way.
Is there any benifit to connecting to aquabus?
One final thought, how should I connect everything for the first time before I turn on my machine?
I'm sure I should name the poweradjusts and pumps. Just not sure the procedure except that I should remove the power each time.
Thanks again.

Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2013, 11:21

When the D5 is connected via USB you have manual control and monitoring through the Aquasuite software. Aquabus enables the Aquaero to adjust pump speeds actively based on temperatures from its sensors.
For the first run as much as possible should be connected via USB and Aquabus and any firmware updates applied.

The fans are very close to the power limits of the Aquaero 5. It will be fine while running them at full speed but that will likely be very loud. Its when you want to slow the fans down for quiet idling that the fan amps will get very hot. The water block should be OK for 3 fans per channel though

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (9. Dezember 2013, 07:14)