• 28.04.2024, 20:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

High Flow USB Flow Rate Sensor confusion

Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013, 15:41

ok so im looking at the High Flow USB Flow Rate Sensor 53129. I am confused. To connect this to a aqauero 6xt i need a 4 pin aquabus cable? what exactly is the aquabus as opposed to the aquaero?
So the 4 pin usb aqubus cable will connect to the flow connector of the aqauero? or to the usb connector? or it needs an aquabus interface? i do find this confusing :)
I want to use it with the In Line Temperature Sensor with 2 x Female 1/4" Threads: 53066 . I connect that via the 2 pin cable to the flow meter itself?

thanks.

Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2013, 01:47

The USB cable and the Aquabus cable are two seperate things.
The USB cable is so the computer and the Aquasuite software can talk to the flow meter and apply firmware updates etc
The Aquabus cable is for the Aquaero controller itself to talk to the flow meter. The standard 3 pin aquabus cable that comes with the device needs the USB cable to be connected as well so the device gets the 5V USB power
The 4 pin Aquabus cable is an option to allow the Aquaero to power the flow meter if you don't want to have the USB cable connected all the time. The flow meter just becomes an extension of the Aquaero and will not be available seperately in the Aquasuite software.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (12. Dezember 2013, 01:49)